User avatar

Charizard821

Charizard821

  • Other » Realistic, Culture Re: End the "R-Word!"

    Anytime! But I warn you, it may be a race. I'm bouncing ideas around currently, and I think I am going to make it into a story after all.

    Dec 2, 2014
  • Other » Realistic, Culture Re: End the "R-Word!"

    Actually I'm currently bouncing ideas around in my head and I have a pretty good one. It's inspired by something another writer did - who for the life of me ...

    Dec 2, 2014
  • Other » Realistic, Culture Re: End the "R-Word!"

    You're welcome! But as I said before, it just isn't my style. Not this time anyways. Maybe I'll do it sometime in the future.

    Dec 2, 2014
  • Other » Realistic, Culture Re: End the "R-Word!"

    Thank you for your review! While I can see myself creating a story in which this would be effective, I think that this way is better. It gives me a ...

    Dec 2, 2014
  • Other » Realistic, Culture Re: End the "R-Word!"

    Thank you so much! It's crazy how fast you responded to this, as it hasn't even been up for more than 5 minutes in the Green Room! I have ADHD ...

    Dec 1, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Tale of a Charmander (A Pokemon Story) Chapter 1; The Mysterious Charmander and the Hidden Town

    I'm glad you liked it! I know I took a risk writing about a topic that few people are interested in, as most people think of Pokemon as a disgrace ...

    Dec 1, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Romantic Really Means...

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Excellent work! I really found nothing wrong with this piece so great job! I love your approach to the whole what romance and love is thing. You hit it out ...

    Nov 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fanfiction Re: The Tale of a Charmander (A Pokemon Story) Chapter 3; Welcome to the Kingdom of Peace!

    I know but every time I tell myself to do that, I end up forgetting and regretting!

    Nov 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fanfiction Re: The Tale of a Charmander (A Pokemon Story) Chapter 3; Welcome to the Kingdom of Peace!

    Wow. What an amazing review. You don't know how much it means to me to hear - or read - those words. Because of the YWS' weird tendency to erase ...

    Nov 28, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: So...

    That sounds a lot better. Anytime!

    Nov 28, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Culture Re: Um

    Hahaha!

    Nov 24, 2014
  • Other » Other, Mystery / Suspense Re: [Rewrite] Mr. Right

    You're welcome.

    Nov 23, 2014
  • Other » Realistic, General Re: The Truth Behind Young Realationships

    Great!

    Nov 21, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Transgender Day of Remembrance

    Anytime.

    Nov 21, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Am I A Weirdo, Mommy?

    I hope it's a lot! And I'm serious about the real life publishing thing. You could have the next big thing in children's books on your hands. I'd suggest you ...

    Nov 20, 2014


The wince that you wince when you see your quote in the quote generator is quite a wince, I tell ya. To know that the whole YWS community has read and judged your quote is quite an awkward feeling like oh noes. *manly blush*
— Arcticus