User avatar

Charizard821

Charizard821

  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Thing We All Go Through

    Now, in this situation, what would I do...? Well, I would probably FREAK OUT! Getting my hopes up like that would not be appreciated. XD Then again, I guess I ...

    Feb 15, 2015
  • Short Story » Humor, General Re: Midnight Snack

    Haha, hilarious! Man, how did you come up with this? Everything was spot-on! The word choice, the sentence fluency, the emotions, the story and the humour! This cracked me up ...

    Feb 5, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, Spiritual Re: Falling

    Okay! Here's the review I told you I was going to give! First of all, let me say it again. Welcome to YWS. I'm excited to see more work out ...

    Jan 29, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: A Mother's Love

    Did you miss me? That's right! It's your favourite co-conspiracy theorist! Anyways, that's not what I'm here to talk about today. Today, I'm here to talk about this positively beautiful ...

    Jan 29, 2015
  • Article / Essay » Culture, Health Re: Abortion

    Interesting... You see, I must first commend you for putting one of these up. You must have known that it would receive hate in some way shape or form (even ...

    Jan 29, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Ice

    Well done on this. Although it didn't quite capture me as some other poems have. I believe it's just a matter of the content being very dark. I usually don't ...

    Jan 29, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: No Answer for the Girl

    Ooooh! That was really good! Especially for a start! Your words were concise, appealing and well thought out. I have a hard time believing this was one of the first ...

    Jan 21, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, Fantasy Re: Nyan Cat

    This was a very cute poem! I can obviously see you like Nyan Cat! My biggest nitpick is that in certain areas, the sentence fluency was a bit choppy, and ...

    Jan 8, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, Realistic Re: So, like, if I could sing people would like me?

    Hmmm. I was honestly a little dissapointed when I read this. I couldn't tell if he (or she) was talking to someone or themselves. I know poetry usually has very ...

    Jan 8, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Supernatural Re: The Light Doesn't Shine Here (CHAPTER ONE)

    Well, I must say, this was excellent! A few small mistakes here and there, but I won't point them out, as they only halted the flow for a quick second. ...

    Jan 4, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Technology Re: I want to be like Google

    Man, that was really cool! An ingenious poem! I never thought of Google that way! And suddenly, I too want to be like Google! But I'm left pondering; what happened ...

    Jan 1, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Politics Re: Gaia

    Amazing poem. I'm predicting right now that this is gonna hit Literary Spotlight for sure. You totally deserve it. You know, I've always been an advocate of protecting the environment, ...

    Jan 1, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: My lover

    You know, I was extremely surprised by this piece. The surprise was, I didn't particularly enjoy it quite as much as the other reviewers. But the thing is, I don't ...

    Dec 23, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: The story of #53 Chapter 1: A Shady Pokemon Emerges

    Well, if I had to pick a word to describe it, I'd say; full of potential. I like how you've left the story open and given us a couple questions ...

    Dec 22, 2014
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Romantic Re: Butts

    Hahaha! I loved it! It's the perfect balance of intricate wordplay, a great storyline and humour! As far as I saw, there were no grammar mistakes and the story flowed ...

    Dec 22, 2014


I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault