User avatar

Chandni

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: a misleading love poem

    Really Nice.. I liked it alot The '' Heroin.'' part just adds this special thing to it Verrry nice And without her I'm stuck here, In reality with all its ...

    Jan 30, 2006
  • Other » General, General Re: Light in the Clouds (half story, half poem)

    Hey nice work first I like the short poemzies in the story but i'll have too agree with blackgroundbob. The story well... I never read the fiction section i'm not ...

    Jan 9, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: One Body

    its nice but it would flow more nicely if you would put in in stanza's the rythem and how you want to do that is up to you tough. if ...

    Jan 3, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Hated

    Yeah i'll go with what ''Once upon a dream" said and I think it doesn't quite belong in Lyric Poetry but better in Narrative Poetry but then ofcourse that's just ...

    Jan 3, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Lost Maiden

    Pretty cool :wink: I like the story and how it rhymes when you tell it Not much of a comment this is as I need to advance in my comment ...

    Jan 2, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I'm the Guy

    Very nice !! :D just a few things tough I'm the whose heart feels all the tension, Im the one whose heart feels all the thension I'm the guy who ...

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Love You

    its okay... one thing try to use a word only one time I wish that we weren't through But then again you never knew How much I really felt for ...

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: When everything is clear

    Mooi Mooi... :wink: I like your way in words !! So bitter is the end So bitter it tastes like sugar I like this line :) Soo bitter it tastes ...

    Dec 2, 2005


You can not put the entire Bee Movie in the quote generator.
— alliyah