User avatar

Catalyst

  • Other » Review, Humor Re: Divergent- A poetic diatribe.

    Thanks for the review, I'm glad you enjoyed!

    Aug 28, 2016
  • Other » Review, Humor Re: Divergent- A poetic diatribe.

    I had been holding that one in for a while... thanks for reading!

    Aug 28, 2016
  • Poetry » Satire, Culture Re: Men Activism > Feminism

    Ah, apologies-- I never spotted the satire tag.

    Aug 20, 2016
  • Poetry » Satire, Culture Re: Men Activism > Feminism

    I'm not entirely sure it is, Alex. Either way, I agree with all of Knave's points here.

    Aug 20, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Pilgrim- Chapter Five

    Thanks for all these reviews! I'll have quite the order to fill when I return the favour. So, as this is the third review you've written for my stuff TODAY, ...

    Aug 1, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Pilgrim- Chapter Two

    Thanks so much for the review(s)! Shame you had trouble understanding the chapter. The thing I'm working on the most right now is making my stories clear and flowing well. ...

    Aug 1, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: A Song of Exile - Prologue: Sun and Stars pt. I

    Absolutely!

    Jul 27, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: A Song of Exile - Prologue: Sun and Stars pt. I

    Sidenote! Turns out I totally missed your previous instalments! I know where to turn if I need something to review.

    Jul 27, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Pilgrim- Chapter Three

    Hey there, thanks for the review! To address your point regarding why the first paragraph was in italics, it's because the Chapter starts with the characters racing through the woods, ...

    Jun 27, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Pilgrim- Chapter Four

    Thanks a bunch for the review! I'll keep an eye out for grammar issues like that in the future, I absolutely agree with you on your point regarding the "iota" ...

    Jun 27, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Pilgrim- Chapter Four

    Thanks for the review!

    Jun 27, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Pilgrim- Interlude 1

    Thanks so much for the review! This was really helpful and inspiring, lemme just address a few points. And if it was confusing in any way, please note that this ...

    May 5, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Pilgrim- Chapter Two

    *Chestnut nods approvingly*

    Apr 20, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Pilgrim- Chapter Two

    KORIS ARE A THING?! ... I should really google my fantasy gibberish before inserting it into a story.

    Apr 20, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Pilgrim- Chapter Three

    Wow. This is maybe the most condensed stream of great advice I've ever witnessed on this site. Thanks! I still have to absorb all of that, but with regards to ...

    Apr 19, 2016


I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights