User avatar

Carina

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Science Fiction Re: In the Hands of Six 1.1

    HIIIIII, I'M HERE. Like I said in the pad, y u make me want to watch Doctor Strange and other Marvel movies now?!? if I end up dropping from LMS ...

    Jul 4, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Lost Dragon 1.1

    SOUND. I said I'd review this today, didn't I?! (lol what are my priorities here, reviewing before posting my own chapter) I blame u and omnom Speaking of Omnomnom, I ...

    Jul 4, 2018
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Humor Re: 24 Hours [January short story]

    Heyyo! I actually saw @Tenyo's status about this piece and thought I'd give this a read. And I'm glad I did. It was a fun, light, and enjoyable read.

    Jun 9, 2018
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Black and White (Revised) - Part Four

    Better late than never, right? :P Since it's been a while, I reread this piece and also refreshed myself with the previous chapter so I can give you a fair ...

    Jun 6, 2018
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Supernatural Re: The Zombie Game [part 1]

    Cat! Here as promised. I fiiiinally get to see the story that you've been a sneakin' around with, so let's dive right in! Nitpicks are a drag, so I'll tell ...

    May 2, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Blue Arrows ~ Chapter 1

    Cat!

    Mar 19, 2018
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: My Weakness, My Strength [Part 1]

    Hi Mea! Honestly, even if this wasn't for the Olympics, I'd still review this because, um, SCI-FI OMG. :P Anyways, I broke this review down into six different components: style, ...

    Feb 9, 2018
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Black and White (Revised) - Part Three

    Back for round three! I confess, it's really late here and I'm really tired, so this review will probably not be as detailed as the others. That, and I'm running ...

    Feb 8, 2018
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Black and White (Revised) - Part Two

    Back for round two, and HAH! Silly boys. It's always fun to see know-it-all's fail. :P I spent the time to skim the other reviews so I didn't end up ...

    Feb 3, 2018
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Black and White (Revised) - Part One

    Hiiii Hunter! Some random background: I saw your wall post about this story, and you seemed really excited to polish it and share it. I've been on a weekly reviewing ...

    Feb 1, 2018
  • Short Story » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: The Last Pages

    Hi, Crobbins! Now this piece was a long one. @_@ This piece probably doesn't have reviews yet because of the length; I recommend possibly breaking it into parts in the ...

    Jan 27, 2018
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Dramatic Re: Jack's Reckoning

    Hiya! It's been, like, six years since I read Lord of the Flies, and to refresh myself, I went ahead and read the synopsis on Sparknotes so I can give ...

    Jan 27, 2018
  • Short Story » Humor, Dramatic Re: Driving Lesson

    Hi Radrook! As someone who has made some embarrassing oopsies in driver's ed and also some embarrassing accidents (I may have crashed into a pole once...), I thought this piece ...

    Jan 24, 2018
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Jotunheim

    Heya! This was a nice piece that depicted an adventure of a traveler who stumbles across a giant monster who wants to kill him, then runs away on his horse ...

    Jan 24, 2018
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Horror Re: Coma

    Hi Helena! Back for a review. :) Wow, this piece is great! It was definitely action+emotion combo, but more emotion because, well, you know. Your writing is incredibly captivating. I ...

    Jan 24, 2018


No person can be a great leader unless he takes genuine joy in the successes of those under him.
— W. A. Nance