-
Re: Suprise
gental men is spelled wrong... it is supposed to be gentle men
Feb 19, 2012 -
Re: I Wish by Skee-Low parody
I shall comment tomorrow cause I am sleepy.
Sep 22, 2011 -
Re: What Happens!
I have decided to post a extended and corrected version of the song.
Aug 29, 2011 -
Re: The Search
This a good story but it could go into detail. The story would be better if the lines weren't all spaced out.
May 24, 2011 -
Re: a touching story
This is a good story, but the fact it is not your story just throws people off from reading it. A better place for this would be in your blog. ...
May 1, 2011 -
Re: Rooftop leaping
The person who is leaping across roofs is laughing because leaping far distances and onto buildings is death defying. He is laughing to keep himself from stopping and freaking out.
Mar 18, 2011 -
Re: Beautiful Boy
V.2 Beautiful boy, you've always held my heart Even from the start That version 2.
Jan 31, 2011 -
Re: She Wonders Sometimes.
This poem is short ans simple, but you get it. This person has been beat up or some UN-honorable crime happened to her and she wonders if she is the ...
Jan 24, 2011 -
Re: Sweetest Magic-Part 1-Chapters 2 and 3
On the contrary to wickedwonder, this story did not have too much description. Sorry to say, it was just too boring. You could have made it more clearer, but keep ...
Nov 28, 2010 -
Re: Ask the Stars
I like this poem because it compares a star to a human. It didn't seem to rhyme if it was supposed to. Well that's all this dragon can say,bye.
Nov 28, 2010 -
Re: Silence
ELLO! I had a problem understanding this poem. Basically it is about a person telling about a secret feeling. Though I am not sure that is what it means.
Nov 19, 2010 -
Re: Those Sexy Lemons....
so they are actually food? A strange and hungry- tickling story.
Nov 12, 2010 -
Re: Padma's Valentine
Do not change it with foreshadowing, the story took me by storm. It is my favorite story!
Oct 29, 2010 -
Re: Music Of War!
Thanks everyone for there comments. It keeps me going. This is much better than approval from family. ;)
Oct 5, 2010 -
Re: Heaven and Hell (Introduction)
My advice exactly is to write out a plan in which you want this story to go.. Other than that it seems nice, but as you know some dreams are ...
Aug 25, 2010
