User avatar

CardDragon

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I Love You More

    Please what is that first person talking about. Poems are not suppose to be presence. I actually liked that poem, it was a good poem. Though it was normal, you ...

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Victoria

    This poem had a lot of descriptive words that keeps the reader from being bored. The only thing that was weird was at the end when you broke off of ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Let's Say

    Hmmm. This was a very good story, though told threw questions. This story relates to many people including myself. For myself minus the violence, but the hurt. Yes the hurt. ...

    Nov 26, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Those Sexy Lemons....

    It is strange about your fantasy of talking food. I must laugh. Though it is pretty strange that bread can last some months without having mold on it. With that ...

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: It's watching you undress

    Basically I will say 3 things. One I cannot comment on the poem style because I do not know much about poem structure, though I will say this the poem ...

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Nari Loves Yeon Sook CHAPTER I

    Everything was excellent, I must say. There was a perfect flashback , in the middle of the story. Though the reader cannot possibly know who Nari and Yeon Sook are. ...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Death of Theorem [1]

    Okay, it is CardDragon here for suggestions. Take no offense to what I am about to say. Sometimes it is best to leave cliffhangers towards the end of the book. ...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Hi

    I am just going to say this now, do not take these comments to heart. Alright there where errors in the story, like when you used came instead of come. ...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Padma's Valentine

    HOLLY COW! This started off good and normal, then it just turned plain out weird. Just like a Dresden Cloak comic( you should search it up). I was shocked at ...

    Oct 24, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Comment L'Amour: An Epic Romance in List Form

    I am going to say that this was weird. It may be confusing but if you read over it you can understand it. It was all the themes that go ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: E's Diary - Prologue Part 2 - And Seperate...

    It was an overall good story. I could imagine this in a book. You actually wrote it as if it was you as the character. Though towards the end you ...

    Sep 27, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Deleted

    The beginning started off well, with a enough detail, not a lot of detail. You could add more description to the city. I understood it towards when the dude was ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Psychic Life Of Rose Wheeler Chapter 9

    It seems like a good book. It has good descriptions and I could understand what had just happened. Even though I did not read the eight previous chapters. I would ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Yeah

    I will say that I lost you at when her friend had to pee. I do not know what happened after then. Did they participate in sexual activity. Or did ...

    Sep 6, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Deleted

    This was a good story, but it could use a bit more description. You could had made the time frame before she saw them kissing longer. It would had made ...

    Aug 19, 2010


When she transformed into a butterfly, the caterpillars spoke not of her beauty, but of her weirdness. They wanted her to change back into what she always had been. But she had wings.
— Dean Jackson