User avatar

CardDragon

  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Born this Way?

    I believe this is a good example of a person who realizes their life and the cycle it goes through. The process of their thoughts and reasoning. Though I believe ...

    Apr 6, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Politics Re: Humanity

    I always hate this-I read an excellent poem but I can say nothing about it and there are far too many comments for me to have anything to say. But ...

    Jul 25, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Blur the Lines - Part One - Chapters 10 - 13 (Edited)

    Okay I did not read the entire thing, but the part I read was good. It was like reading a book, it had a lot of descriptions and it made ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Love and Hate

    I believe this a good story about the nature of humans. It is sort of similar to a faerie tale, the way you told the story.There was an error in ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: False

    I really liked this poem, but I have no real advice for you on the poem. The poem made since and I cannot find anything wrong with it. I see ...

    Apr 22, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Generation X

    The reality is sad today, many children drop out of of school and do not practice absence. At my school, there are 2500-3000 students enrolled. There is not one time ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: "Of Mice And Men" Comparison Essay

    This is CardDragon. For your notice, I am not good at reviewing essays for school. Well I shall try to review your essay. - Well it was not very attractive ...

    Mar 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: the angel nobody appreciated

    I do have any suggestions, but input.This poem refers to a girl as an angel that is downcast-ed by people.This girl is good and faithful in her future.Though this angel ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Do Not Cross part 2

    I read part one,(then this part) but this seems like an odd but fun story. My guess is that this takes place in some Utopian world, where girls married to ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Times We Spent Together....

    This poem could use some work, the words could use a bit more flow. Some words I do not know what they even meant, you might want to explain at ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Pit of a Miracle

    I make it a practice to ignore who ever wrote the story. Who ever wrote this story, I will have to give you a thumbs up. The story started off ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Beautiful Boy

    Personally I liked Version 2, its words flowed more than its previous version. Though I am not sure how your song is set up. The bottom half, went it into ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: A Necessary Parting

    This poem had grammar issues, there were a lot of lowercase I's in it. Which displays you were writing this quickly and with your heart and soul. Either that or ...

    Jan 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Earth

    Hmmm...all I can say is Hmmm, this is short. Short but meaningful, and the rhyme emphasizes the theme. I read this once, I read it twice noticing gone rhymed with ...

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Prom Disaster *2*

    Hello, this is CardDragon. In your story there was an error. My hearts anger from breaking into pieces was coming out of my mouth. There should be a comma before ...

    Dec 21, 2010


I know where the wall goes.
— Creed, the Office