User avatar

CaptianRandom

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Hope

    Hey spike71294, im CaptianRandom, I loved this poem, it is filled with description, and depth of love and of cores hope, i didn't mind the length of the poem and ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Forever Unforgiveable

    Hi Rose94, I'm CaptianRandom, I loved this poem you've really captured my attention with the most descriptive words that made me lose myself in your poem. 1 thing that i ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Best Thing About you

    Hi Yuriiko, CaptianRandom here, I loved this poem, you are a really good writer, your descriptions, your references and how your wording is spaced also the your poem is good ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: As each minute passes by

    Hi kingolions its CaptianRandom, sorry if this is my first review of yours but i hope you enjoy my review. I loved this post, when you referred to every minute ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Crying Flower

    Hey RepublicOfCoter its CaptianRandom here, if you did this really quickly then you must be talented, its very good, not long but not short especially for a theme like that, ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: deleted

    Hi Yuriiko, Its me CaptianRandom, I enjoyed this poem, it shows people how jealousy can occur when someone else has something that you want, that may not be what you ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Daydreams

    Hi Alainna, I am CaptianRandom, I loved this poem, most of the things you have stated are so true, you are very descriptive. I thought that this poem was a ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Of A Rose

    Hi RepublicOfCoter, I am CaptianRandom, First of all i like this poem, how you refereed to the rose as a girl, from my point of view it seems like all ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I need.

    To PaigeAteYourCookie, my name is CaptianRandom, there are a few things I don't like about this poem. First it seems like a chunk of writing, I think it needs more ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: where I belong

    Hello screamandshout! I'm CaptianRandom and this is my very first review of a poem so please don't judge on what I'm about to say. I liked it. It was perfect ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: What they are

    Hi RepublicOfCoter, CaptianRandom here, I thought poem was a little weird the clouds were a weird reference, but cool at the same time, maybe if u change it around a ...

    Jun 21, 2010


The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.
— Aristotle