User avatar

Cailey

Cailey

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: deleted

    Don't have much of a review. I did notice some mistakes, but now I can't find them. So, maybe read through it once more and see if you can find ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Wings Soaring High

    That was beautiful, I love it. I was so caught up in the poem that I forgot to check for grammar and spelling mistakes. So I only have one correction ...

    Aug 15, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Be Still, My Heart

    Great job! I just read psalms 46 after reading your poem. Psalms 46:1 is one of my favorite verses. I can only imagine what the music for this song is, ...

    Aug 15, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Empty Spaces

    I like this, though the first is best in my opinion. :) I really love how you described them, nameless and faceless, and repeatedly say they don't matter, yet by ...

    Aug 15, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Twisted

    What's backwards is forwards Comes tumbling down This is the only line that sounded weird... I loved the rest and have no complaints! (Although punctuation would be nice...) You did ...

    Aug 15, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Three

    I read the other comments and am very in between. I like the poem, it's very simple. Yet, it didn't seem very poetic... I felt like I was just reading ...

    Aug 15, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Eagle

    And if you come and fly with me, You'll see as I see. You'll see as I see felt off to me. It didn't fit with the stanza. And each ...

    Aug 15, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: That Night

    First off, this was a wonderful poem, so full of emotion. I don't even want to review it because of how personal and how beautiful it is. Yet, you put ...

    Aug 15, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Want

    It feels so strong, I don't like the fact that there are so many commas here. Maybe add some other type of punctuation to add variety? Pulsing inside, Gently at ...

    Aug 15, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Untitled

    Ok, so first off, this seemed way too abrupt to be a poem. You tell the reader everything without trying to disguise it with imagery or anything. It should have ...

    Aug 15, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: What's Not to Love?

    Wow, while reading this whole poem I felt like it was a super deep meaningful poem and I felt like I was missing most of it... Still, what I was ...

    Aug 14, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: He Doesn't Know

    'He loves her' And 'He loves him,' Don't you see? So, yeah, do you mean She loves him? Because the ending kind of blew up the whole poem. I just ...

    Aug 14, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Rainbows

    So, I still am not sure what happened to the person you're talking to. Did he/she die? Or you mention love, was the narrarator someone who just got dumped? Anyway, ...

    Aug 14, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Lamb and the Lion

    Woah! I was expecting a totally different poem from reading the title. And I had to read the poem twice because it was awesome, and completely unexpected. There were a ...

    Aug 12, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Callous Answer

    Well, now I'm confused, because when I read this it all made perfect sense. Then I saw it was suposed to be confusing.... Now I'm wondering why I understood it. ...

    Aug 1, 2011


Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold