User avatar

CJ6233

CJ6233

  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: The Truth

    thank you for reviewing, I will get straight to fixing that :)

    Sep 15, 2019
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Falling

    I know this is a late reply but thank you for the advice, I mainly write how I'm feeling in the moment, leave it for a bit to get reviews ...

    Sep 15, 2019
  • Poetry » General, Literature Re: Y.W.S.

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Wow. I was just coming out of reading a poem and decided to click on this, and I do not regret it. This poem is great and obviously just easy ...

    Sep 15, 2019
  • Short Story » Romantic, Narrative Re: A little bit of love.

    Thank you for the advice! I didn%u2019t actually notice those mistakes so thank you :D

    Jan 11, 2019
  • Short Story » Romantic, Narrative Re: A little bit of love.

    Thank you for your advice! The reason I didn%u2019t say any POVs is because when someone reads a love story they automatically think femxmale but I feel like how when ...

    Jan 10, 2019
  • Short Story » Romantic, Narrative Re: A little bit of love.

    Thank you so much for your advice, the reason I jumped straight to the wedding is because I tried to make it short to see how people liked it and ...

    Jan 10, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Human

    Your welcome! Anything to help :)

    Jan 10, 2019
  • Poetry » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Rain | 3 Haiku Poems

    Hi! It's me CJ6233, I saw on your profile you needed a review, and I know you already have one but I thought because you helped me I should return ...

    Jan 10, 2019
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: The Truth

    lmao, thank you again :D

    Jan 9, 2019
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: The Truth

    Hi Liberty500! I saw your comment on my blog and I'd again like to thank you for that :D. Thanks for the advice, I didn't actually notice those mistakes, I ...

    Jan 9, 2019
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Falling

    The same to you with Selina Scarlett, I have taken my poem and changed the given punctuation. I thank you so much because without your support and kind words I ...

    Jan 7, 2019
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Falling

    Thank you for your advice Selina, I have changed the ending completely and I feel like it fits better than the one before, thank you again :D

    Jan 7, 2019
  • Poetry » Action / Adventure, Action / Adventure Re: The Path Not Taken

    I really like this, I love the ending! The line 'I dare not take a step' doesn't make sense to me with the fact that you went down a path? ...

    Jan 7, 2019
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Falling

    I fully understand what you were saying with the lines 1-9 and 10-20, I was a bit tired while writing this so I guess I didn't notice, as for the ...

    Jan 7, 2019
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Falling

    Thank you so much for the advice, you don't seem rusty at all by the way :). I myself having wrote poetry in a good time so I didn't really ...

    Jan 7, 2019


To succeed, you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you.
— Tony Dorsett