User avatar

Buranko

Buranko

  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: The spring of my senses

    Ty for reviewing. I hate the capitalization as well but too lazy to change it

    Sep 10, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: Don't ever light the fire

    this is one hell of a vague review

    Sep 10, 2021
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: The spring of my senses

    Ty for reviewing Lim, you rock

    Sep 10, 2021
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: 4 things to be careful of

    Ty for the review

    Sep 8, 2021
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Literature Re: Actions

    I am glad people actually enjoy my random imagery in poems. Ty for reading and leaving ur feedback

    Sep 6, 2021
  • Poetry » Realistic, Realistic Re: earl grey tea with a dash of honey

    I understood that much but it's most likely my view of how a poem should feel like, especially one with this depth, ears seems too blunt and plain.

    Sep 3, 2021
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: The Purge II

    Interesting view on the poem, totally not expected. I made it like a place where everything one twisted person might want will happen. Murder, theft and other things are legal. ...

    Sep 3, 2021
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: The Purge II

    Thank you for reviewing, good tips on the rythm and sound devices. I never really care about the structure but this is, I think, some cool advice to make it ...

    Sep 3, 2021
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: 4 things to be careful of

    Ayyy thanks for the sugestion, I love it and will use it

    Aug 12, 2021
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: 4 things to be careful of

    Thank you for taking the time to write a long review and good advice on being careful with the message in the poem and how it comes across to the ...

    Aug 12, 2021
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: 4 things to be careful of

    Heheh the sleeping part is related to my nocturnal lifestyle, sleep in the day, spend the night (btw at the moment it's like 4 in the morning).

    Aug 12, 2021
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: First person to translate ten symbols in the comments wins 100 pts!!

    Please do, this is my favorite activity when it comes to literary works

    Aug 10, 2021
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: this is my metamorphosis

    Ah yes, my exact thoughts were that either related to Kafka or a creepy manga I read. It didn't relate to either

    Jul 12, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: Don't ever light the fire

    It is inspired by a song, yes. It makes me sing it in my head whenever I read the title so it can be considered a song

    Jul 11, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: Don't ever light the fire

    Btw, welcome among the featured members :>

    Jul 5, 2021


"Come quickly, I am drinking the stars!"
— Dom PĂ©rignon