Random avatar

Bugslake

  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Teen Fiction Re: Candles-One

    Actually it depends on what cancer it is. Breast cancer patients get their results that day. I also think it depends on insurance.

    Dec 24, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: The Chasers - Chapter 2

    This is really a really good first chapter. I'm so glad that you have decided to make another piece of this story. This is just amazing. I've always loved detective ...

    Dec 19, 2013
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Betrayal

    Yeah others ha pointed out those mistakes. It's mostly 2D because I create depth throughout the story. I like your flashback idea. I might use it when I come back ...

    Dec 19, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Romantic Re: Machine City Chapter 1 Part 2

    The whole thought of someone evil and a wanted person, plus the wanted person being helped by evil soldier then falling in love with them. Just a more smashing way ...

    Dec 19, 2013
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Betrayal

    Thanks I'll take you up on that.

    Dec 18, 2013
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Betrayal

    Thanks, I'm actually considering asking for help. Like having a co-author, I'm just trying to finish the other piece of work before I come back to this.

    Dec 18, 2013
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, General Re: The Pursuit of Pleasure (A Hedonist's Perspective)

    This is really interesting and I have never thought of this before. Thank you for further educating me in words and meanings behind the words. I hope that you keep ...

    Dec 18, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Blood of Eden {I}

    This was very cool. I like this story and I want you to keep going with it. Some of the story kind of bored me with its details. I'm sorry ...

    Dec 18, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Supernatural Re: The Hybrids (chapter 6)

    Thanks. You might also want I think of telekinetic abilities.

    Dec 17, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Supernatural Re: The Hybrids (chapter 6)

    I know what you mean. Not very many people review my work. I guess it's not interesting enough for them.

    Dec 17, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Supernatural Re: The Hybrids (chapter 6)

    Telepathy?

    Dec 17, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: My Story of WWI

    It was an assignment for school. I wanted to quickly get it done and not embarrass myself talking about it during the presentation.

    Dec 16, 2013
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Here Be Dragon

    Yeah, it is a bit odd. But that's cool, I just learned something new today.

    Dec 16, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Romantic Re: Machine City Chapter 1 Part 2

    I totally want you to keep going with this. It was really good.

    Dec 16, 2013
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Malefic Shanty..

    The most crazy people are brilliant. The rest of the world is to small minded to realize it.

    Dec 14, 2013


The necessary beauty in life is in giving yourself to it completely, only later will it clarify itself and become coherent.
— Richard Linklater