Random avatar

Bugslake

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Flitchling: Chapter 3

    This is very good and I'm glad that I was able to find it and read it. It is very well written and it didn't have any grammatical errors or ...

    Dec 4, 2013
  • Short Story » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: A Letter Never to Arrive

    I totally understand this story. I actually went through this recently and it is very hard. I love how you portrayed how hard it truly is. To love and care ...

    Dec 3, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Finding Destiny (Chapter 5)

    I'm so glad that I got to read this first. I had been actually waiting for this because this story was so interesting to me. I completely love what you ...

    Dec 3, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Fantasy Re: Quest Unable Chapter One (Rough Draft)

    You have officially made the most immature story. Well done. It was quite interesting how your character told the story. I like the fact that you make the readers feel ...

    Dec 3, 2013
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Teen Fiction Re: Clockwork

    This is a really interesting beginning. I would totally like to read more about trench coat guy. There was a part where I got slightly confused. It was when you ...

    Nov 28, 2013
  • Short Story » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Teardrops On My Guitar

    I'm sorry. Not a big fan of Taylor swift. I do like that's fact that you made an entire story from a song. I just wish it hadn't been this ...

    Nov 27, 2013
  • Short Story » Romantic, Other Re: Lies of our Hearts [Chapter I]

    This is really good. I would like to read more of this and I love this concept. Your character is amazing and don't get me started on the lieutenant he ...

    Nov 25, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Technology Re: The Quantum Mind: Chapter 13

    As I have said before. Brilliant job with writing this. I would really like to read more of this to see what happens in the end. I can't wait to ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Technology Re: The Quantum Mind: Chapter 11

    As I said before in one of your other stories I really like this idea. Your characters are amazing and your writing is amazing. I love the fact that non ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Technology Re: The Quantum Mind: Chapter 8

    This is really good. I like your idea of an alien device spreading throughout the school giving only one kid information about everyone's thoughts and physical issues. I like how ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Fantasy Re: Legend of the Scale

    This is really good. You probably haven't had much reviews on this because it is kind of long, but that doesn't matter. Anyway this felt a little choppy to me. ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Wishes Part One (start)

    Yeah, many others probably got down what I'm going to say to you. Honestly I would've really liked to read this, but whenever someone talked I didn't know there was ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Fantasy Re: Beautiful Beast (Chapter 1 part 2)

    This is really good. I really like the story that you've got going here. Your female character is very strong and I like that. I am getting the feeling that ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Romantic Re: Never Forget That We Were Ever Chapter 4

    Wow, can't believe it. She knows this guy too. Man she gets around. Anyways, this one flows super smooth, mostly because there isn't really many words within it. I like ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Horror Re: Never Forget That We Were Ever Chapter 3

    Man this stuff is good, but this one is a bit choppy and fast. I had a hard time keeping up with it. I just did not understand anything that ...

    Nov 24, 2013


You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will.
— Stephen King