Random avatar

Bugslake

  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: When the Sun Shines

    This is really good and I really like the fact that you gave us a cliff hanger so that we will keep reading. Your main character is amazing, I just ...

    Dec 7, 2013
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Incendiary

    This is really good and I could totally see this song as one of the top ten. You describe the sadness of love truly well. Sorry it seems like everyone ...

    Dec 5, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Romantic Re: Stupid - A Novel

    This is a very good beginning to a story. It has some real potential and I can't wait to see what comes next. It flowed smoothly and I couldn't see ...

    Dec 5, 2013
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Left Hand of Consciousness

    Yeah, it seems like it is only about one thing. Personally this isn't my favorite literature, but the details were nice. I actually recommend making it have a stronger rating. ...

    Dec 5, 2013
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Battle of Thermopylae, as told by Lycrus

    This is really accurate and I felt that I was a fellow spartan among the spartan army. I flowed smoothly an was easy to read. Although, there was a lot ...

    Dec 5, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Technology Re: The Quantum Mind: Chapter 17

    I have kept reading as I said I would. I am very happy with this chapter, you just keep developing your characters in amazing ways. This is really good and ...

    Dec 5, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Romantic Re: The Limit of Love <Chapter 2>

    I love the fact that we can understand the character's pain in this one. We can completely understand what it's like knowing and loving someone than having your heart ripped ...

    Dec 5, 2013
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Romantic Re: Feel like Falling

    I agree with iheartbooks, this piece is a bit choppy and it is kind of hard to imagine it with words. You need to keep it flowing and moving in ...

    Dec 5, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Fantasy Re: Your Heart Is Where I Belong

    This is really good and I can relate to it. Many a times I have felt this way in my life. It flows very smoothly and we understand what you ...

    Dec 5, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Making You See - Chapter Two

    This is really good, but I felt that the different parts of who was talking was very choppy. You should try and make it smoother. I can really connect with ...

    Dec 5, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Romantic Re: A Summer Romance--Chapter 1: Sparks

    This is really cute and adorable. I just wish that you hadn't gone so fast. It was just so quick for the whole connection thing. If you took longer, the ...

    Dec 5, 2013
  • Short Story » Romantic, Realistic Re: Do you know that feeling?

    You have wonderfully described how I have felt at times. Many readers can relate to this piece of literature. You have described how hard it is to have a crush ...

    Dec 5, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Historical Fiction Re: Bound by Guilt [Chapter I]

    I love what you've done here. You've created a story with the main character being a twelve year old that only knows military strategy. Then he is sent to a ...

    Dec 4, 2013
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Narrative Re: Partly

    I really like this idea. I like how your characters have been well thought out. It was a bit choppy with the speech and the ideas weren't really coherent. That ...

    Dec 4, 2013
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Teen Fiction Re: Lone Feather

    This is more of just an idea than a story. Obviously this is very short. There isn't really any plot here, just you making a sequence for a story. This ...

    Dec 4, 2013


A memorandum isn't written to inform the receiver, but to protect the writer.
— Dean Acheson