Random avatar

Bugslake

  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: The Chasers - Chapter 3

    Yeah, I had actually read this and jut forgot to do a review on it. I'm glad that you had asked me to review for you. This chapter seemed a ...

    Dec 24, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Teen Fiction Re: Candles-One

    You know what, this is actually a hard piece for me to read because my immediate family member had had cancer. You got the part with Cassidy knowing that she ...

    Dec 24, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: Lesser Being Chapter 3

    This is really good and I want you to keep going with it. It is an amazing sort of apocalypse story. I really like the fact that they re almost ...

    Dec 21, 2013
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Hunger Games short fanfic

    Man, almost cried at the end. This is so good and you've captured Katniss and Peeta's so well. I am just at a lost for words at how well you've ...

    Dec 21, 2013
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Fanfiction Re: Everlark- After Mockingjay

    This is so adorable and sad at the same time. I almost cried when I read it. I'm so glad that you took the initiative to write a short about ...

    Dec 19, 2013
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Decisions

    Man you have totally put the entire vibe of the walking dead here. I'm a huge fan of it and can't wait until it comes back on in February. Anyway, ...

    Dec 19, 2013
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Science Re: The Love-haters

    This is a very interesting idea involving love. You did a great job in creating a sense of sorrow and despair. I think that the best thing that's in here ...

    Dec 19, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: The Chasers - Prologue

    Wow, the beginning of this story was amazing an absolutely surprising. I'm just so surprised at what happened in only the first couple of paragraphs. I feel really bad for ...

    Dec 19, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Realistic Re: Trial Children

    This is actually really good. There are a few mistakes, like missing a word or misplacing quotation marks. Other than that you are doing a really good job. I'm so ...

    Dec 18, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Tease Her

    This is huge, how you have completely been able to describe an issue that goes on today in real life. I could feel all of the pain that this girl ...

    Dec 17, 2013
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Dramatic Re: Because I Am Afraid

    This truly explains the reason why people stop moving forward. They are holding themselves back. The way you have created it into an action packed adventure is just amazing. There ...

    Dec 16, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Romantic Re: Let Me Love You (Chapter One)

    Wow, this was really good and I really liked it. I love the friend zone part and everything. I didn't understand the ending very much, but I'm sure that you ...

    Dec 16, 2013
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Here Be Dragon

    I think this is actually mind of cute. It isn't the normal sort of dragon story that you read. I don't think that anyone else has ever thought of a ...

    Dec 16, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Supernatural Re: The Hybrids (chapter 6)

    Yeah, there are a few mistakes in here. I also believe that kidnapping has two p's in it. You already know that straight was spelled wrong. Other than that this ...

    Dec 16, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Extremely long, entertaining, Adventures of Prince Tristan, and Chandler

    ' when i turned fifteen'. You need to capitalize the "i" in this sentence since this is supposed to be proper. ' The two rushed back through the, milky white, ...

    Dec 15, 2013


To be a master of metaphor is the greatest thing by far. It is the one thing that cannot be learnt from others, and it is also a sign of genius.
— Aristotle, Poetics