Random avatar

Bugslake

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Supernatural Re: Prequel

    This sounds like this assassin could be a really cool vigilanty if he/she were good. There are some missing capitals on some words. There are also words that have been ...

    Nov 3, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 1

    This is a very interesting beginning to a story that could be very good. There are points in the story where I don't know what's going on and it's mostly ...

    Nov 2, 2013
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Hell's Gatekeeper (Chapter 1)

    This is a really good start to a story. I love the thought that women are pretty much in charge of hell. I am really sorry, but I don't know ...

    Oct 30, 2013
  • Other » General, Narrative Re: Heartache

    I have been in this situation and it really does suck, but what I do is I bury the pain way deep down in the darkest part of my heart ...

    Oct 28, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Spiritual Re: The Marks on the wall by Lewys Monroe Tapscott-Nott

    Hey I always love scary stories, but it was hard to follow this one because there weren't any new paragraph each time you had a new thought. Every time you ...

    Oct 28, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Science Fiction Re: still thinking of one :)

    Hey, this is a very good start to a story that could be absolutely amazing. Can't wait to read the next part of this. I do have to say that ...

    Oct 27, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: edit:(1)- Faceless beyond Scrutiny

    This is a totally interesting character designs. I love the way you have thought about your characters, where they would be, and what they would be doing. There are some ...

    Oct 27, 2013
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Clouded Reality

    This is the most amazing beginning to a story that I have ever read. There's so much detail and so much emotion within every word that it surprises me. There ...

    Oct 27, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: My Stairway to Revenge Chapter 1

    I'm guessing that you agree at all with abortion, but I don't think that you should turn into a thing of hate and fear, but whatever. There are some times ...

    Oct 25, 2013
  • Other » Literature, Narrative Re: Jammed

    I agree with emjayc, a blog could totally be your thing. There are some point when you Change subject meaning that you should also create a new paragraph. There are ...

    Oct 25, 2013
  • Short Story » Humor, Teen Fiction Re: To Be Watching

    This is the perfect creepy story. Definitely hit the creepy, stalker like thinking on the button. I really hope that it is not from experience. Just kidding, maybe. Anyway there ...

    Oct 25, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Another Day-Chapter One

    I definitely love your main character. Molls, strong on the surface but intricate underneath with feelings. I am so glad that you made this apocalypse plot and story interesting, I ...

    Oct 25, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Pandora Ch 1: Cracked Mirrors

    I like the fact that you've thought your character through. It's times like these that I accidentally begin to think and act like my character. It is somewhat hard for ...

    Oct 24, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Bandit Prince: Chapter 1

    This is a very good beginning to a story that could really see some real compliments. I really like the contrast between Elouise and Thomas. It shows how much disorder ...

    Oct 22, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Literature Re: Trip

    I love how much detail and thought you've put into the character. There are some grammar mistakes, but those can be looked over. I just applaud how much you've thought ...

    Oct 21, 2013


Perhaps one did not want to be loved so much as to be understood.
— George Orwell, 1984