User avatar

Boolovesyou

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: hide

    This is an amazing poem, and I believe that its to far above my abilities to write, to judge. Its really good.

    Jan 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Letters to No One

    I love it so much I don't want to nitpick it =p

    Jan 5, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: ( the beginning of ) I Write Tragedy, Can I Write Yours?

    Hello there, Boolovesyou! I hope you are having a good day. ;) Now, I shan't focus on the nitpicks in this short story, because for the most part the users ...

    Dec 31, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Love Story chapter 4: The Holding Room

    Really cool.

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Forgotten Who

    Remember its a format. Some lines you can't change with out going out of format.

    Dec 16, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Women Are Better Than Men!

    Hehe. This makes me think you should be a lesbian. If you have so much against men.

    Dec 11, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Eleven Years Ago

    Hum. This doesn't really fallow a poem format. But interesting,

    Dec 11, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Love Alone

    No reason to be nervous . I would do a full review, but I'm a little tired, so I just want to say its amazing keep the good work up.

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Forgotten Who

    Oh, Thanks good point. I wasn't sure on the punctuation, because the original barely had any ( I mean the original format ) But I changed it =D.

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Boulevard of Broken Dreams

    It is a little sketchy that you are steeling the name of a Green Day song. Other then that I liked it.

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Weeping Willow

    I have most definitely learned a lesson from this one : Spend more then 20 minutes on a poem. Heh. Okay im rewriting this.

    Dec 2, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: As roses burned.

    This reminds my of "The Bells" by Edgar Allen Poe. You should check it out.

    Dec 2, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: White Ravens

    This is an amazing poem im a big fan of it =]

    Dec 2, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Ever feel like me?

    Oh and the last line when thing look up. awesome. I wish I could write that well. Putting emotions in to words is not as easy as it looks.

    Dec 2, 2010
  • Script » General, General Re: a screenplay. about wife,baby, husband and deep issues

    Gotta admit not my type of story, but it was really interesting.

    Dec 2, 2010


Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true.
— Robert Brault