User avatar

Boolovesyou

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Child's Dream

    Hey Anna, I really like the poem, I loved it actually. But I do have some corrections and suggestions. She’s running comma Till she sees a line of people standing ...

    Sep 4, 2011
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Gone with the Wind (A Critique)

    Hey Painting! Just have a few spelling errors here for you fix! this means hardship and devestation, but also love and togetherness. Devastation Scarlett, she has placed a bit of ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: I need help Believing....

    Hey Cutie, SOO. This poem has a good plot, but it needs more meshing out. Parts don't play out like they did in your head to the reader. I need ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Screwed Me Over from the Start

    Hey Cutie, But I think is you get rid of the 'but' it would flow more. Less conjunctions the better. Don't just do it cause I said it. Read it ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Me, Myself and I

    Hey Cailey! I’ll kick this off with corrections! Then, one cold winter day, I think you should make this a new paragraph Haha, this was funny to me anyways. As ...

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Bye, Goldilocks

    Hey Priceless, I’ll just kick it off with corrections! He felt prickles all over him comma and knew the neighbors were watching. She sat in the taxi comma and closed ...

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Contest Entry

    Hey Kj, I'll start off with things that need work or fixing! his eyes burned like fire. This comparison was just boring since you've already been talking about fire. beneath ...

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Mind Over Matter

    Hey Explosive, This is a really well written piece other then the lack of commas, and I think you should split it differently. My lungs are empty, shriveled like popped ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Potterhead's Patience

    Hey Kiki, Ah, a nice not intense poem. Thank you. You made me smile when I like in a very bad mood! I also understand waiting for mail. Hah. I ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Heavenly Dark

    Hey Secrets, You have a cute poem here. I don't mean it as a bad thing, but for some reason I think its a cute rhyme. I did like it ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Like Pixels

    Hey Shadow, You're the lucky winner of my 3 AM review! Aren't you happy? For the poem, I really liked you message. I completely relate to how you feel, and ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Refuse To Be In Love

    Hey Goa, First off. I love your poem. Its really nicely written! Congrats. So no complaints about it other then some spelling issues. awkward silence in each other's presance. Presence ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Beautiful Disaster

    Hey Urban! She’s sitting on the dark and dusty floor The bathroom stall is filled with the hate inside of her comma But this doesn’t help so she lies to ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: deleted

    Hey Jackle, I’ll start with the corrections: Russell’s pale comma green jeep was parked on the dirt driveway Then they You mean the black ooze cause you say they kept ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Alone.

    Hey Justtrying, You have really good grammar and punctuation, and I can't say that to many so congrats! I liked the poem I only had one concern, and its not ...

    Aug 17, 2011


It's been many years since I had such an exemplary vegetable.
— Mr Collins, Pride and Prejudice