User avatar

Bol

Bol

  • Short Story » Fantasy, Realistic Re: The Story Of Not

    One word, beautiful. Your way of writing is abstract at first, but soon becomes something else. It's out of the ordinary, heart felt, relatable, I love it, love it, love ...

    Jan 23, 2014
  • Short Story » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Moonlight Creek

    Bol is here. He has come to leave reviews. The transitions that occur are different from other stories, to say the least, but it is very nice and almost artistic ...

    Jan 23, 2014
  • Short Story » Romantic, Narrative Re: A Field of Lavender in Provence.

    Wow. Your use of description is great, and the way you write is simple but adds suspense and gives you a feel of this world, very very vivid. I couldn't ...

    Jan 23, 2014
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: Motionless

    Nice story, quite abstract and at first hard to wrap my mind around, but still was a great read. I find little to critisize, little to correct, but I don't ...

    Jan 23, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Pause/Play

    This is nice, very very nice. I love stories like this, taking sensations or feelings experienced in life and using the writer's imagination to turn it into some phenomenon. Beautiful, ...

    Jan 23, 2014
  • Short Story » Literature, Narrative Re: Monstrosity

    Oh my God, this story was just brilliant. The way you wrote this was so amazing, I this is what you can think of at work then I feel, know, ...

    Jan 23, 2014
  • Short Story » Narrative, Romantic Re: Virtual

    I like this one. Simple as that. Have to say, the way you describe the feelings allow the reader to actually feel the pain and hurt, and more beautiful for ...

    Jan 23, 2014
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: The Dreamer at the End of the Maze

    Amazing, the vivid style of writing of your's, it doesn't need me to imagine anything, I'm thrust straight into this world. A few tips though, try to break up the ...

    Jan 23, 2014
  • Short Story » Horror, Fantasy Re: Insane Waltz

    Wow, just wow. At first i was like 'meh' and quite disappointed at the state of writing, the mass of typos and such. But I decided to read on, and ...

    Jan 23, 2014
  • Short Story » Spiritual, Narrative Re: Life and Death Go Hand in Hand

    This thing wasn't good to read, it was brilliantly awesome. The way both Death and Life see the same situation, of sorts, and interpret it differently is just amazing. The ...

    Jan 23, 2014
  • Short Story » Humor, Horror Re: "The Truth about Hamsters"

    This story was just too amusing. To the review then, I found the overall story entertaining and out of the box, very much so. I like how much creativity you ...

    Jan 23, 2014
  • Short Story » Culture, Narrative Re: The Street of Keys

    Beautiful, short and sweet. Just love how the street typist sounds at the start, almost condescending? And the recitation the boy had of the letter was well written to, not ...

    Jan 23, 2014


It's hard to enjoy practical jokes when your whole life feels like one.
— Rick Riordan, The Last Olympian