User avatar

Bickazer

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The realm

    Hi, ofir, here's your review as requested. The realm All right, you've got a wee bit of a problem from the get-go. The title should actually be written "The Realm", ...

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: .

    Hi, Rosey, here's your review as requested. ^^ Only fairy-tales end that way, and my story is no fairy-tale. Minor nitpick, but "fairy tale" is two separate words, no need ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Faery Finishing School Chaper 1

    Hi, taytay, I'll be your reviewer for today. Be warned I will get incredibly nitpicky, and I'll point out phrasings that trouble me even if I have no suggestions on ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Untitled YA

    Now, you're not being fair. When you post your works on a public forum , for critique, that means that you're accepting any sort of critique that comes your way. ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Heritage - Chapter 1.2

    It's me again! Let's see how in-depth I can make this since I'm operating under a time limit of sorts... Jasti's hands remained on Haraan's shoulders as a way of ...

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Dreams of Giants

    Here I am, on the first chapter. ^^ Since I haven't looked at the other reviews, if I'm bringing up points that have already been trod on, feel free to ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: the mage of dragons

    Hi, skjold, I'll be your reviewer for today. ^^ Since this piece is so long, I'm going to only leave my impressions on the first part. Also, though I tend ...

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: .:Dream Catcher:. [preface]

    Hi, Shina, I'm here with a review. ^^ I actually had one halfway typed up, but my internet conked out on I probably won't go as in-depth as I usually ...

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Blackwalker Chronicles - Book I: Rising Beast

    Hi, blackpencil, I'll be your reviewer today. ^^ The raging of a magnificent battle echoed throughout the jagged peaks of the Catarach Mountains. For a first sentence, this is horribly ...

    Jul 27, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Love Note preface and ch. 1

    Well, I'm criminally late. I really have no excuse. Feel free to tie me to a tree and shoot me until there's nothing left to shoot. This is a very ...

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Meimei and the Emperor

    Hi, octo, I'll be your reviewer today. ^^ In the court of the great ruler of the Middle Kingdom, a young woman danced, entrancing all those around her. First off, ...

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Catch 22

    Antigone stole the words out of my...keyboard. XD The death scene at the end is simply chilling and horrible, but brilliant. A wonderful book through and through. It's been a ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Heritage - Chapter 1.1

    It's about time I get tho this. :) Hundreds of sharp spires rose from the depths, some in uneven pairs or trios, some with terraces providing security from the yawning ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Dreams of Giants

    Hi, Master_Yoda, I've actually been meaning to review this work for a long, long time but never got around to doing it until now. ^^ I haven't read the other ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: zombies on the roof

    Hi, playerj09, here's your review as requested. The Streets of New York were flooded with the bodies of Millions of former inhabitants. "streets" and "millions" should not be capitalized. The ...

    Jul 23, 2009


If it looks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck…you should not be so quick to jump to conclusions.
— Cecil Gershwin Palmer