User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: (E&iC) Dictionary [Part One]

    Cheers for the feedback Pike :D

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Poem(s)?

    Brilliant Ed. Keep up the good poetry :) Ben

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Reg Carter: Deep Cover Chapt. 1 (Strong Language)

    Thanks Karsten.

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Willow Tree

    Anytime, Could you post an edited version of this Soleil? I'd love to read your improvements! Thanks, Ben

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: .

    I'd rate this 12+ for "bitch" & perhaps post in lyrics?

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Carpe Diem (We will not be forgotten) [Working Title]

    Anytime. Oo, i forgot to "Likes" this. *Likes* :D Ben

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Paper Face

    I enjoyed the originality, unfortunately I can't currently nitpick since I need to go & see to my Physics. I'll be back! Ben.

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: (E&iC) Dictionary [Part One]

    Thankyou Pink! :) Ben

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Breakfast

    Ah you see, that's more my column writing. When I write poetry I like to make it a "fun-read" rather than a "meaningful heart wrencher" if you get what I ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: SAA: Sexually Abused Anonymous: A Memoir

    Wow, that's horrible. You have my sympathies and you're very courageous.

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: (E&iC) Could it be more ridiculous?

    Thankyou! :D Ben.

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Breakfast

    Anyone else have any thoughts? I'm very experimental with poetry since it's not exactly "My thing". Infact I do my best to avoid writing it (as much as I love ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: (E&iC) It's a Disaster.

    By the way, I've posted the new extract :)

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: (E&iC) Could it be more ridiculous?

    Hey! @JSPike : Thanks so much for the positive feedback and I can see what your saying, there is a bit of 'blah blah' in the middle, so I'll get ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: (E&iC) The Problem With it is.

    Haha, thankyou and thanks for the feedback! Ben,

    Jan 26, 2010


Y'know, sometimes a family is a mutant superhuman clown with cartoony powers, a hyperactive shapeshifter created in a lab, the ghost of an artificially created being who only exists for exposition, a cat who is an eldritch god for some reason, and an emo guy who doesn't canonically exist
— GengarIsBestBoy