User avatar

Baezel

  • Poetry » Action / Adventure, General Re: A Bleeding Dear Thing

    Hello, thank you for the review! I agree with you that this poem makes little sense; because I'm not planning on devoting myself to poetry, I haven't thought much about ...

    Jun 7, 2018
  • Article / Essay » Science, General Re: Of Chickens in Italy

    Thank you, I need more practise in non-fiction. The "last time" sentence was a mistake on my half: I meant to say, "This would be her last time as a ...

    May 16, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Science Fiction Re: Welcome Home - Chapter 3

    I never have and never will know anything about spanish, but gimme 10 mins to see if the english is good ;0

    Apr 5, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Fanfiction Re: Hungry Storms

    Thank you! It's fanfiction of "The Scorpio Races", and I wrote it as part of a little fandom festival thing. There's a few chapters more, for the prompts buuuut the ...

    Mar 25, 2018
  • Short Story » Humor, General Re: "Introduction" Book Review

    I don't understand?? This is a serious review! Bleeding fingers is a sign of a great author, yes.

    Mar 22, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Fanfiction Re: Hungry Storms

    Thank you! This was originally written one of those fandom celebration things? If that makes sense? There were a few prompts to finish, which is why it's so confusing. I ...

    Mar 19, 2018
  • Other » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Gen-Exile Prologue:

    Hey, you have some damn awesome ideas. And stop apologising- I promise you this is great, so have some arrogance, even if it is an act (it'll become natural eventually) ...

    Mar 18, 2018
  • Short Story » Humor, General Re: "Introduction" Book Review

    Hey! I'm trying to get back into this too! And thanks, I had a ridiculous amount of fun writing this because it was *so* stupid. But overall, nice icon.

    Mar 17, 2018
  • Other » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Gen-Exile Prologue:

    Heck! I forgot, I was going to recommend you read "A closed and common orbit" by Becky Chambers, it's a fave sci-fi book of mine, mostly because of it's amazing ...

    Mar 17, 2018
  • Short Story » Humor, Teen Fiction Re: Robin's First Kiss

    Thank you! Not much of this story makes much sense, even with the added context at the end. It isn't part of a larger story, but the backstory to a ...

    Jan 11, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: fantasy test intro

    Alright pal, I see you've written another damn good piece which I can't get any review points for cause I can't find enough flaws. In fact, my only (1) issue ...

    Jan 10, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: cyberpunk test intro

    I want some points but I can't find enough flaws in this to make it a review. I literally only have the pettiest things: (I'm aware you can quote the ...

    Jan 10, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: Hidden Entity - 1.1 - Argument

    Wait I just noticed the "1.1". This is part of a series. Which is why you pay attention the details, kids, so you don't write unnecessary crap.

    Jan 10, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Another Creation Myth -Unfinished

    Thank you! I plan on continuing it, though my plan admittedly hasn't got much further than that...

    Aug 29, 2016


Love is all we have, the only way that each can help the other.
— Euripides