User avatar

BadNarrator

  • Short Story » Narrative, Other Re: Bloody Feet and Burning Pasteurs

    Hey. I'm gonna keep this concise. Things I liked: ¤The narration. I don't know if you realized this or not but there's a phrase professional writers use for your type ...

    Mar 27, 2013
  • Poetry » Science, Realistic Re: Three Haiku

    Howdy. So I'm more of a fiction oriented kinda guy, but I like this poem so I wanted to review it. Things I like: It's very minimalist. Like a Charles ...

    Mar 13, 2013
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Bitter

    So I'm doing a micro-review since I'm on my phone Things I liked: ¤The POV of the first section, while a little awkward at first, was the most descriptive and ...

    Mar 12, 2013
  • Short Story » Other, Romantic Re: Flinch

    I'm going to make a radical suggestion here and insist that you omit the first two paragraphs of this story. Just get rid of them. And before I tell you ...

    Mar 11, 2013
  • Short Story » Humor, Realistic Re: Calculus Boy's Very Bad School Day

    I'm not sure I understand the purpose of this story. You stated "Calculus boy is the little flashing dot on your graphing calculators." That's an intriguing concept but I don't ...

    Mar 11, 2013
  • Short Story » Literature, Fantasy Re: The Bungalow Tree

    I'm giving you a micro-review because I'm 3000 miles away from my computer right now. Feel free to ask me to elaborate if you need me to. Things this story ...

    Mar 5, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: The Disappearance: Prologue

    I don't have access to a computer so bear with me. And if it seems I've typed something nonsensical it's probably just my phone's swipe feature messing up. I'll do ...

    Mar 4, 2013
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Dramatic Re: Have Faith

    I don't have access to a computer right now so I'm using my phone to post this review. Sorry in advance for any funky words I might use. Chalk it ...

    May 20, 2012
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Deleted 27

    I'm writing this review on my phone so bear with me. This is a very quiet poem, that utilizes the play between light and dark very well imo. My favorite ...

    May 20, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Idiomatic Ideas

    This poem kind of reminds me of Ginsberg's Supermarket in California. I think you started the poem off well with those first two lines. We are introduced immediately to the ...

    May 19, 2012
  • Poetry » Literature, Dramatic Re: Still waiting

    I like the way this poem looks on a page and I like the concise, neat-little-package-feel you've got going on here. This may come off as a somewhat destructive idea, ...

    May 19, 2012
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Holy moly

    Sorry in advance for the euphemisms, but given the nature of this story I think they'll be appropriate. It's been a while since I've done this, but I figure now's ...

    Apr 30, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Blue-Sky Wandering

    I like this. you rely on your concrete images more than abstractions which is something a lot of young poets struggle with. few people in our age group seem to ...

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Nothing

    there is a very strong sense of voice in this poem; that is to say there is only a sense of voice. I mean, the voice is well developed, the ...

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: she's a liar like me

    you broke your heart again today cliche as you did yesterday, and the day before. contrite are you who lets lips swoon a bit sentimental, perhaps, but interesting words in ...

    Nov 4, 2011


This report, by its very length, defends itself against the risk of being read.
— Winston Churchill