User avatar

Authorian

Authorian

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Fire in the Sky - ​Prologue: The Birth of the Riders

    First off, I'm impressed. When I first saw the description, I thought 'great ANOTHER how to train your dragon knockoff' but the story, while holding loosely to other ideas, is ...

    Jul 11, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Realistic Re: The Song of Tears: Chapter Two (Blue Eyes)

    Hello! Nice chapter! I must say, there are a few small grammatical errors, but none so significant that many will notice it. Nice duel narrative, it is a nice quality ...

    Jul 11, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Realistic Re: The Song of Tears: Chapter One (Intro)

    Hello Pink!! Authorian here for a review! I enjoyed the description at the beginning of the story. It was descriptive, well paced, but not too dragged out. You gave us ...

    Jul 11, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: The Hospital Room

    I'm not a great reviewer, but I must say, I am in awe. You writing is flowing and consistent. You tenses are correct, your grammar is flawless. You did well ...

    Jul 11, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Other Re: .

    Hello! Nice introduction, we understand the character very well from the beginning. You did well with introducing the character and the atmosphere of the town. I think I will continue ...

    Jul 10, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Other Re: I had a dream

    I don't know enough about poems to write a review on the technical stuff. But you did really well! The flow and beat is perfect. It's fantasy but sensible. Simple, ...

    Jul 10, 2014
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, General Re: Regret

    Hey Doni Nice article! You got good material and wrote on a consistent topic. I like the writing and am intrigued by your view point. I feel similar about regret. ...

    Jul 10, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Action / Adventure Re: Donut Adventure

    Hello Plasmarift!! Excellent story. I like the humor and randomness. You were present in the story as the narrator and just let the humor flow. Never ending, slowing, stopping, or ...

    Jul 10, 2014
  • Short Story » Romantic, Fantasy Re: Sarah

    I read a few of the other reviews and a few people said you lost them... You didn't lose me. I could understand the story perfectly... and I must say... ...

    Jul 10, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: I Mourn In My Own Way, Live With It.

    Hello Kelpies. Nice poem. To be honest, I can relate. Writing: The writing is well presented and flows well. And the mood is consistent and present. Feel: It made me ...

    Jul 10, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Teacher

    I was a bit skeptical for the first few lines. But was quickly drawn in. It's a sweet poem, with a flowing, consistent beat. I like the idea of 'The ...

    Jul 10, 2014
  • Short Story » Humor, General Re: The Lake(story made in 3rd grade)

    Don't think I'm weird but I love this little story! I'm sure you know of the grammatical errors and left them cause you didn't want to change it, so I ...

    Jul 10, 2014
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Mr. Right

    Excellent story. It's short, simple, and elegant. The wording is good and the point of view works well. I especially like the tension you present at the beginning. Then you ...

    Jul 10, 2014


You'd better wise up, Pony... you get tough like me and you don't get hurt. You look out for yourself and nothing can touch you, man.
— Dallas Winston, The Outsiders