User avatar

AttackOfTheFlash

AttackOfTheFlash

  • Short Story » Realistic, Romantic Re: First not quite love but maybe like: Intro

    Hello! Flash here for a review! Okay, there's really not much I have to say. I honestly didn't find any grammatical mistakes. Good job on that! So today I'll mainly ...

    Jan 9, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Those Three Kings - Chapter One

    Hello! Flash here for a review! :D :D :D I've wanted to review this for forever now, but I haven't had the time. But I'm here now! And I intend ...

    Jan 8, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Fantasy Re: Adonia, Beloved // Chapter Three

    Hello! Flash here for a review. Okay, first I want to say that no, I haven't read the first two chapters. I saw that this has been in the green ...

    Jan 7, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Romantic Re: I'll Take The Fall For You

    Hello! Flash here for a review! Wow, this was really good! It was nicely written and is filled with good, descriptive details. Good job! I must say I like it ...

    Jan 6, 2015
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Lost Wanderer

    Hello! Flash here for a short review. I didn't find anything grammatically incorrect. Then again, I'm not the best with grammar, so someone might find something I've overlooked. I must ...

    Jan 4, 2015
  • Other » Horror, Other Re: Mysteries(Just a Practice Story.)

    Hello! Flash here for a review. Hmm.. It seems like you're "telling" instead of "showing" in this piece. The first paragraph could work as an introduction to this world you've ...

    Jan 2, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Supernatural Re: Executioners- Chapter 1- part 1

    Hello! Flash here for a quick review. First of all, I will admit that I haven't yet read the prologue to this (but I will soon). So I'm going off ...

    Dec 29, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Not Sure What To Call This

    Hello! I'm Flash, here for a short review. I didn't see any grammar mistakes. That's awesome! But then again, I'm not the best at grammar, so someone else may find ...

    Dec 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Narrative Re: The Brains and The Brawn

    Hello! I'm Flash, and here is a very short review. First of all, I'd like to say it was an interesting piece. I found it very descriptive! It's dark, but ...

    Dec 27, 2014
  • Short Story » Humor, Realistic Re: Flaming Delicious

    Hello! I'm Flash and I intend on reviewing this piece. For starters, the style is very lovely. I noticed that it says that you are eleven, which is amazing! I ...

    Dec 22, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: My Wonderland-Part 1

    Hello! I'm Flash, and I will be reviewing this story. Okay, so the imagery is very nice. It certainly is a wonderland! For some reason it kind of reminded me ...

    Dec 17, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: (untitled) Chapter Two (part one)

    Hello! I'm Flash! Before I begin, I'd like to say that it's been a few years since I've read a Warrior cats book, so this work reminded me of my ...

    Dec 11, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: The Circle of Friends Book 1 Chapters 1-3

    Hello! This is pretty interesting, and a nice start for your book! :) I completely agree with everything the first reviewer said. It's good advice I would consider following. Other ...

    Nov 20, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Literature Re: Travel the World~ Prologue

    Hello! Attack here for a review! (Welcome to YWS, by the way!!) :) I really didn't see anything grammatically incorrect, but I'm not too good at grammar myself. Thus, I ...

    Nov 11, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Follow Me

    Hi! This is my first time reviewing poetry (and I am no poet) so please bare with me. :) I think this is a stunning poem. It's truly beautiful, and ...

    Oct 27, 2014


Everything has to be taken on trust; truth is only that which is taken to be true. It's the currency of living. There may be nothing behind it, but it doesn't make any difference so long as it is honoured. One acts on assumptions. What do you assume?
— Player (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)