User avatar

AsherIsAnon

  • Poetry » General, General Re: That Night

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hey there Aaraju, Myjaspercat here to review your poem. Line-by-Line/Nit-Pick Everyday I see him So happy, so innocent he seems I would change the second 'so' here if I were ...

    Aug 9, 2017
  • Script » Fantasy, Fanfiction Re: Jesper Gone.

    Damn sorry man I'll remove this

    Jul 13, 2017
  • Short Story » Realistic, Horror Re: My son. Part 1

    Jul 13, 2017
  • Short Story » Realistic, Horror Re: My son. Part 1

    gonna leave me hanging like that?

    Jul 13, 2017
  • Short Story » Dramatic, General Re: Alone (Part 1)

    checkout my new story you'll like that

    Jul 13, 2017
  • Poetry » Humor, Literature Re: *Dublin breeze*

    Great again Gina a well hidden messae is always appreciated by me this is good on so many levels though stanza's may have worked better but hey whatever gets the ...

    Jul 13, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: untitled document

    This was so good! I don't think I can help you out by writing a review because I can't find anything to give some constructive criticism on and because I'm ...

    Jul 13, 2017
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: New Orleans Is Mine.

    This was a huge help thank you im working on improving this. but will contact you if i need help. :)

    Jul 13, 2017
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: New Orleans Is Mine.

    Thank you Gina i'm working on improving this one but means alot that you get this. Have a great day :)

    Jul 13, 2017


clpck
— Hop (Trying to Spell "clock")