User avatar

Arzoo

  • Lyrics » Romantic, Lyrical Re: The Wait

    Thanks! :)

    Apr 25, 2016
  • Lyrics » Romantic, Lyrical Re: The Wait

    Thanks! :)

    Apr 25, 2016
  • Lyrics » Romantic, Lyrical Re: The Wait

    Thanks! :)

    Apr 25, 2016
  • Lyrics » Romantic, Lyrical Re: The Wait

    Thanks! :)

    Apr 25, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: Hollow of the Heart

    Heyyy RadiantShadow! This made my day!! Thanks a ton!! On my way to your portfolio! :D

    Apr 23, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Vanquishing the Past

    Hey, hey! Well, I noticed *betalking* is not liked by many. So, I better change it. Thanks for your suggestions:)

    Apr 23, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Vanquishing the Past

    Yeah, its short and simple:) My mind simply stopped responding as soon as those feelings were outta my heart. Anyways, thanks! Well, here's the place to read my other works ...

    Apr 23, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Vanquishing the Past

    Greetings, christaaustin! I'm glad to hear those words of appreciation from you. Thank you!

    Apr 23, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Vanquishing the Past

    Hey AshleyDashley! Thanks:)

    Apr 23, 2016
  • Lyrics » Romantic, Lyrical Re: The Wait

    Your review was somewhat unique! :D And I agree with the *dirty-bastards* thing... But we shouldn't generalize. The lucky one's waiting for you :-*

    Apr 22, 2016
  • Lyrics » Romantic, Lyrical Re: The Wait

    Hey EmmaEaton! Hahahaha, great! Anyways, thanks for your review! ^_^

    Apr 22, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Am Not The Third Wheel

    Oh, well I see! Good one! Keep writing:) Glad to help you back ^_^

    Apr 20, 2016
  • Other » Narrative, Lyrical Re: Seaside Serenity

    I'm greatly delighted to know you liked the first work. Your appreciation has encouraged me:) Thanks!! ^_^

    Apr 20, 2016
  • Other » Narrative, Lyrical Re: Seaside Serenity

    Woah! Thanks for spending time in writing this lonnnnnnnng quality reply! Well, I just edited the work right now and you can have glance at it. I've made (at least ...

    Apr 19, 2016
  • Poetry » Satire, Humor Re: I Will Wait

    Hey, Rituparna! Just like this one, I would wish a review for my work too by you. Could you review my work, please? Thanks! ^_^

    Apr 18, 2016


We're all stories in the end.
— 11th Doctor