User avatar

Aravis10

Aravis10

  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Romantic Re: Salvation of Ignorance - Chapter 7.1: Not Ceased His Rampage

    Hi, Aravis here to review representing Team Reviewing is the New Black! I will warn you that I have not read your previous chapters, but I will still try to ...

    Aug 31, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: A Song Named Alice Chapter 6

    Aravis, back to review another one of your chapters! But this time I am representing "Reviewing is the New Black." Things are making sense now! I still have not read ...

    Aug 31, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: DELETED

    Hi! Aravis here, representing "Reviewing is the New Black." Happy Review Day! I will warn you that I have not read your other chapters, so I will try not to ...

    Aug 31, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Golden Bird, Red Fox: Chapter eleven

    Hi! Aravis here to review this long-awaited for chapter! Woah! That switched fast. One minute they are at the castle and now at these mysterious stables! What is happening?! OK. ...

    Aug 7, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Dramatic Re: The Story Or Summer (Ch. 5): Done

    Hi! Aravis, here to review! Happy Review Day! I just wanted to start by saying- this is a way better chapter than your last one! It had less mistakes and ...

    Jul 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Romantic Re: The Story Of Summer (Ch. 4): The Mad Scientist

    Hi! It's Aravis, here to review! Happy Review Day! I have not read the rest of your chapters, but I will still try to give you a helpful review! First ...

    Jul 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Realistic Re: Alone with the Sun -- Chapter 4

    Hi! It's Aravis, here to review! Happy Review Day! I haven't read your other chapters, but I will try to give you a helpful review! Wow. This was...beautiful. Seriously. I ...

    Jul 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: A Song Named Alice Chapter 4

    Hi! Aravis, here to review! Happy Review Day! And go Team Plasma! I have to admit before I start that I have not read your other chapters. But I will ...

    Jul 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 11: The aftermath

    Hey! Aravis here to review! I saw this in the Green Room, and I came to save it! I will warn you that I have not read the other chapters, ...

    Jul 24, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Other Re: Fading Fairytales - Chapter Seven (II)

    Hi! Aravis here to review! Happy review day, by the way! Unfortunately, I have not read your other chapters. But I have to tell you, I absolutely love your descriptions. ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Other Re: The House of Sand-- Chapter 3

    Hi! It's Aravis, here to review! By the way... Happy review day! So, I'll start with the good stuff! I haven't read the rest so I will try not to ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Golden Bird, Red Fox: Chapter ten

    Hi Buggiedude! It's Aravis, back to review one of your works! I'm not sure if I said this before, but I really like this story! So much suspense and intrigue! ...

    Jun 15, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Hatshepsut: the Forgotten Pharaoh (Chapter 5)

    Hi! Aravis again, here for my promised review! Actually, I didn't promise...never mind. I will just start this review. For the good stuff! "This was one of my favorite spots ...

    Jun 11, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Hatshepsut: the Forgotten Pharaoh (Chapter 4)

    Aravis again! You might be getting tired of me. but I'm back! ;) I really liked how you started this chapter! The smells of the flowers, the sound of water ...

    Jun 8, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Hatshepsut: the Forgotten Pharaoh (Chapter 3)

    Hi! Aravis again! I really liked the appearance of this tutor right after her near death experience. The suspense is mounting! But I also liked the scene of her motherly ...

    Jun 7, 2014


Monster is a relative term. To a canary, a cat is a monster. We're just used to being the cat.
— Henry Wu, "Jurassic World"