User avatar

Araidne

  • Short Story » General, General Re: I am Medusa

    could you define distill please? : ) Thanks for the advice btw

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Poem for a Fallen Soldier

    Hello! I thought that I would add my two cents worth. I liked this poem. Is it written from a personal experience?

    May 14, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Smoking Camels on Your Grave

    This is an amazing tribute to your friend. It is so beautiful.

    Sep 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Pax de Luc

    Thanks for the critic. For anyone who is curious about the title, it's rough latin for "peace of the light". :D

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Smell of Victory

    Good story. I was a bit confussed with a serg. giving a lietenant orders, but it was a good story overall.

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Of Mice and Men, Character Analysis: Lennie

    Great job1 I had tread OMAM last semester for my English class. It is a great book!

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: In-Between

    Were you meaning for this poem not to rhyme? I like the message, but i was just curious of the lack of rhyme.

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: How Much

    I liked it! :elephant: I'm going to e-mail it to my boyfriend for Valentines Day, with your permission.

    Jan 27, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A RAT's Tale

    August 7, 2006 Dear Diary, RAT week is sooo hard! At six each morning the cadre run down the stoop, banging on the windows and doors! Then we fall-out in ...

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Untitled-

    Preatty good. Tweak it a bit. :wink:

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Blood and Ink

    I liked the subject of the poem, but your word choices didn;t exactly ryme. Keep the subject and tweek the words.

    Sep 19, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Ode to an Omelet

    That is so funny :lol: I can't stop laughing! :P

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Invisible

    Would some person out there please read and comment on my poem! :P

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My father's leave (revision)

    I am in awe! Great poem :smt023 !

    May 6, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Opportune Moment

    I liked the subject matter, but in the third stanza, the ryming was off. Good poem though. :smt023

    May 6, 2006


I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline