User avatar

ArahniaSiddel

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Introduction - please give feedback

    Thank you for the long reviews! I didn't think I would get so many.

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Introduction - please give feedback

    Thank you for all the help! I know grammar isn't my strong suite. :? :D I made some changes. A. S.

    May 30, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Introduction - please give feedback

    O.K. Thanks for the help :) I will work on that.

    May 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: This is a spring morning

    Thankyou for all the advice. I will try to revise it. Or maybe just take the same concept and write a new poem . . . Thanks again A. S.

    May 24, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Slaves

    I love this. I like all your punctuation. All the emotions were great. I liked the ending, and the flow was awesome. I read it out loud and everything was ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Pigs Love Mud

    I can't see it :( why don't you just type it in. It is just a poem right. Please p.m. me when you get it up and ready to go. ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: seaweed edited

    Thank you Jas! I made some changes. I am still not sure about the grammer, but I sent you a pm. Hopefully the new phrases work well. :) A. S.

    May 18, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: What is a poem? Edited

    Thank you for all the advice. I really appreciate it, and I have made a few changes to the second one. I might expand on the second one later like ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Hope

    ummmmmm . . . . I can't really comment on the poem. But, what you said before the poem was awful. Please use complete words. :) Thankyou A. S.

    May 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Goddess

    This poem is short. Add more details. I am not exactly sure what is going on so I can't help more. A. S.

    May 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Three Rainbows Dancing In The Sky . . .

    Thank You for all the help :) I am not going to rewrite it, but I will keep all this in mind for the future.

    May 11, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: scenario 1 and 2

    hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm . . . .. .. ??? Whats the point of this?

    May 5, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Cliff Diving

    OK So this is the new poem: Cliff Diving The mist hid, ripped apart, a coward against the wind. Her black hair lashing back, Jealous Her cheeks roses growing in ...

    May 3, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Michael

    Tanks for the advice. Thats why I posted it. I was probably 8 when I wrote this.I will take another look at it and post it again :)

    May 3, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Child revised

    This is awesome! There are a few words you could take out or change in order to make the flow smoother, but it is still really good. A. S.

    Apr 30, 2010


I am big enough to admit I am often inspired by myself.
— Leslie Knope