User avatar

AnnaGrace24

AnnaGrace24

  • Poetry » Spiritual, Realistic Re: The Rose

    Aug 13, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Smiles Can Hide a Million Words

    Thanks! :)

    Aug 11, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Who Am I?

    Thank you!

    Jul 22, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Who Am I?

    Haha thank you!!

    Jul 22, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Who Am I?

    Thank you!!!

    Jul 18, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Who Am I?

    Thank you so much. That means a lot %uD83D%uDE0A

    Jul 18, 2015
  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: Free

    Anytime

    Jul 17, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Forever

    This is absolutely amazing. I felt every bit of it. I loved the numbers and lengths of time. I could really get a glimpse of what you were showing. This ...

    Jul 17, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Humor Re: When there are no more layers to remove

    Hey! I am Anna-Grace and your poem is awesome. I like things that can make me laugh so that was really good. I personally like the repetition too. I am ...

    Jul 17, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Smiles Can Hide a Million Words

    Oh wow, thank you so much!!! You're not being harsh at all! I appreciate and accept any and all criticism and suggestions. I am working right now on polishing it. ...

    Jul 17, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Smiles Can Hide a Million Words

    I really appreciate the confidence. :) thanks

    Jul 17, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Smiles Can Hide a Million Words

    Thank you so much!!! I will get to work on that. I appreciate any and all criticism. This is my first time to ever put my work anywhere. Before now ...

    Jul 17, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Smiles Can Hide a Million Words

    Thank you so much!! When I was in my low points, the only release I had was poetry, so I try to put real sincerity into things. You definitely boosted ...

    Jul 17, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Dear Me

    You're welcome. And I'm here anytime

    Jul 16, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Other Re: Lullaby

    This was amazing! I love any piece of writing that makes me feel emotion and this definitely did. Please keep writing because you obviously have real talent!!!

    Jul 16, 2015


Do just once what others say you can't do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again.
— James R. Cook