User avatar

Anma

Anma's Personal Profile

  • Other » General, General Re: Peanut butter Snickers

    Hello TylynRae! Wow...This is really a great poem, you did really good on it. I'm going to point out what you maybe should fix on it, then what's really great ...

    Apr 1, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: An Ode to my Father

    Hello Jasper! I hope you don't mind me calling you that. This is a really good poem. I really enjoyed reading it and I'm looking forward to reading more from ...

    Mar 31, 2019
  • Lyrics » Dramatic, Realistic Re: A Little Saving

    Hello Morgan!! I really love this song you made!! Its really touchy and it has a lot of feeling. I can tell you worked hard on this and i really ...

    Mar 31, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Fantasy Re: Summoning Persephone - Chapter 32 (last chapter!)

    Hello Again DreamWorx The last chapter " oh no, better catch up". (Latter) This is really good and i love how you ended it. I found a few mistakes though> ...

    Mar 31, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Hero's Brother (21.1)

    Hello again!! :) Another great chapter! I really enjoy reading your stuff honestly. When i have time ill read from the beginning... but for now.... Here are some suggestions i ...

    Mar 31, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: On with the story (The Ringly's ch. 2 pt.2/2)

    Hello Cyr! Anma here for review!! This is really great, if you ask me it actually reminds me of one of my books i read. I cant remember what it ...

    Mar 31, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Glowpeak Academy- Chapter Ten

    Hello Sub! Hope you don't mind the name. Anyway... this was a great read!! I love how creative this story is, its really good. I do have some suggestions for ...

    Mar 31, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Teen Fiction Re: Hydra's Creation: Chapter 1

    Hello Blairwood! Anma here to review!! Here is some suggestion i have for you 1."It reminded her of a summer beach where the wind would whip up the sand until ...

    Mar 31, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Hero's Brother (20.2)

    Hello Millefira I'm not sure if i spelled that correctly. Going on... Anma here to review! This is really lovely, i really enjoyed reading it. Though i did catch some ...

    Mar 31, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: ORWEO (Working Title) 3.1

    Hi Tuckster!! Anma here for a review! before i get started i do want to say this is the first/ only chapter i have read from you. Sooooo...Ya Anyway.. This ...

    Mar 31, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Other Re: Soul Keeper Chapters 5-6

    Hello!! Anma here to review! Before i get started i just want to say i have not read the first chapters soooo..... ya. Anyway this is pretty good chapter. I ...

    Mar 31, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: they told me (they never told me)

    Hello Blue!! Can I call you that?? Anyway...... This is really interesting. I love the structure of the poem its really creative. I love the similes you put in about ...

    Mar 31, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 1

    Hello shieldmaiden! This is really a great way to start a story. The action and events really made it a great read. It flows very neatly and I just have ...

    Mar 31, 2019
  • Other » General, General Re: Deleted

    Very creative Liberty! Maybe I should start writing stuff like this. It will get ride of writers block and help me practice writing. Lol :) Anyways.... on with the review! ...

    Mar 31, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Writing Poetry

    Hello Joseph! This is a very interesting poem. Its very unusual from most poem, which made it a very fun read. The way you described the hippo was fantastic, you ...

    Mar 31, 2019


hmmm. you know, the quote generator deserves some garlic bread
— SilverNight