User avatar

AngelKnight900

  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: The Casualties of War

    I'm not a real fan of historical fiction but I liked it. I think that your writing is good and it actually flowed well. What was also good was your ...

    Nov 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: From Me To You

    :') That was so sweet. I'm just so impressed because I wouldn't really come across a boy writing this and here I am. I agree with your first reviewer. This ...

    Nov 5, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Daddys Little Girl

    I am about to review....give me a moment here, okay here I go. At first I thought this was a Taylor Swift song so I automatically started making a rhythm ...

    Nov 5, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Show Me The Way

    Hello there! Welcome to YWS. Okay, your previous reviewer has said pretty much everything so I'm going to be the good cop here and say what was so amazing about ...

    Nov 5, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Halloween on Gore Street

    Well to start off, welcome to YWS as I see you're a novice. You made a mistake on the first line from Romeo and Juliet which will seriously anger ones ...

    Nov 5, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Deleted

    I remembered getting my Seventeen magazine early last month and there was a section about girls who went missing and some who just ran away and to me, it was ...

    Nov 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Complications of Living

    I loved it even though that's an understatement. What I liked most about was that it wasn't too direct. It got me thinking about the meaning of this poem and ...

    Nov 5, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Semi-conscious Reasoning (3. The Love of Your Life)

    OMG. That was amazing. You kept me interested until the end and it was just so interesting. You're a very talented writer and I'm so interested about the girl. Why ...

    Nov 5, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Those 3 little words.......I love you <3

    I like that you give us a pic of how your characters will look like so if your novel becomes a hit, I might not be so disappointed if the ...

    Nov 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Abandoned

    You have a really good idea here but I don't think you gave it your all. I think that you should have gone in more depth with your description because ...

    Nov 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Parting of souls

    I liked this. What I liked most about it was that it was brief but still impressive . It didn't drag on the meaning in the poem and it's kind ...

    Nov 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Free Babar Ahmad

    I'm just going to give a round of applause. *round of applause* Ok, now I have to review. This was unexpected because I thought it was going to be a ...

    Nov 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Musing

    Yeah, I would have to be given at least two years of teaching just to get what a muse is. Jk. Two weeks at least. Okay no more joking. Your ...

    Oct 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Removed

    I really like this poem. What I liked about it the most was that it flowed well that it almost resembled a song. When I started reading, and I actually ...

    Oct 31, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Morning Light

    That was amazing. What I really liked was the way you ended it by revealing the beauty of the moth. Also, you had a sort of twist or some image ...

    Oct 31, 2011


Ogres are like onions.
— Shrek