User avatar

Angel17

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Humanity's Fool

    I agree with dream deep. The rhyming was not right for the message you are trying to convey. Also i think make your poem longer. But i did like some ...

    May 5, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Can a maypole dream?

    I think due to the short line lengths, the poem did not feel too long whilst reading it, in my opinion. I thought this was a lovely poem.

    May 5, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Lone Lee

    I fear for your safety And fret for your sanity This part was really good, and was really effective in the poem. I liked this.

    May 5, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A poem I thought up when I wasa surfing today...

    I was short, but had a deeper meaning. Good poem

    May 3, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Naked Afternoon

    A beautifully written poem, with stunning, vivid imagery. I loved this.

    May 3, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Denim sheets and twin sized mattress

    This was a good poem. It had really good detail described well. I think the last stanza was written very well especially the last few lines

    May 3, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Cement Sealed Lips

    This was a nicely written poem. Easy to read, but had a deeper meaning

    May 3, 2006
  • Script » General, General Re: Squirty's Tearless Shampoo

    This was really funny, and random!

    Apr 28, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Alaska.

    I agree with Doubt, i enjoyed the detailed imagery, and i liked the sudden stop at the end. great work

    Apr 28, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A love unforgotten

    The end felt a bit rushed to me. The beginning was deep and well thought out, and i thought it should of been a lot longer near the end, because ...

    Apr 28, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: accoustic heart

    The rhythm and rhyme was done really well. But apart from the first line, i didn't really see that much imagery in this. I loved the repitition of 'and this ...

    Apr 28, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Haiku

    in just three lines, some wonderful imagery was created well. good job!

    Apr 27, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Four Haikus

    2-4 was an enjoyable read, nice meanings

    Apr 27, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My Addiction

    I really enjoyed the steady rhythm and the unforced rhyming. Really good poem

    Apr 26, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Drowned

    typical maybe?

    Apr 21, 2006


What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
— Albert Pines