User avatar

AndrewRayne

AndrewRayne

  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: "Here come the Stars"

    Thank you very much. I really appreciate it. :) I'm glad you enjoyed it.

    Jun 3, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Where Demons Dress as Angels

    May 23, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: "Here come the Stars"

    Haha, you are indeed welcome. And I'm glad you were able to find a haven in my work. I'll do my best to continue to uphold your high remarks. :)

    May 22, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: "Here come the Stars"

    Haha, you are indeed welcome. And I'm glad you were able to find a haven in my work. I'll do my best to continue to uphold your high remarks. :)

    May 22, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: "Here come the Stars"

    Thank you kindly. :) I'm glad you enjoyed it haha

    May 22, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: My Best Friend is Gay.

    So many reviews, that I would want to say one other thing. I want this piece to stay on the front page as long as possible. :) Marvelous work, and ...

    Apr 15, 2015
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Spiritual Re: Beneath the Willow

    14? Haha, well I am twenty two today lol. But I appreciate the sentiment lol. And the reason behind my diction is not to inspire emotion, but to inspire thought. ...

    Apr 4, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Estrangement from desires

    Thank you. :)

    Mar 31, 2015
  • Other » Realistic, General Re: Review Day (from the point of view of a YWS Novelist)

    I will just comment here, as this was only made as a statement. Please feel free to ask me for a review. I take about a good half hour for ...

    Mar 31, 2015
  • Other » Realistic, General Re: Review Day (from the point of view of a YWS Novelist)

    On this note, I think it would be a nice integration to have a view count. Generally the same way the like system works but just with views. I don't ...

    Mar 31, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: Tales of Celandine

    You flatter me hahaha. Thank you, I'm glad I could inspire such enthusiasm. :) if you have any questions just ask. :)

    Mar 29, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Silent Eulogy

    Haha, if only right? But I'll take the sentiment. Feel free to read the rest, I have another poem out just before this. :)

    Mar 29, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Silent Eulogy

    Thank you kindly. :) It is appreciated and I hope you enjoy anything else you read from me. Thank you sincerely.

    Mar 29, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, Spiritual Re: Stoop to conquor

    Ok, twice was weird, three times is creepy lol

    Mar 28, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, Spiritual Re: Stoop to conquor

    I don't know why, but my review posted twice. Have a good day. :)

    Mar 28, 2015


It is only a novel... or, in short, only some work in which the greatest powers of the mind are displayed, in which the most thorough knowledge of human nature, the happiest delineation of its varieties, the liveliest effusions of wit and humour, are conveyed to the world in the best-chosen language
— Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey