User avatar

AlmondEyes

janika

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Paint

    i thought this poem was very interesting and very odd at the same time for some reason. i like the flow you had going. It all fades, sooner or later. ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Dance

    i've rea some good poems to day but so far your takes the cake! The music moves me, And I move it, I interpret it, Then I show you how ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Moon's Love Poem

    im here to review tour poem and i nust say it's pretty good. Cosmic sparks of radiance, Showers of light. Gleaming and glowing, Like an endless embrace that made me ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Dear Mr. Rapist

    Dude, i totally giving you my kudos in this poem. it was wonderful!! I hope you burn in Hell with Satan standing beside you. i thought that was awesome! i ...

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: KILL (part II)--contest entry

    yo man this was awesome!! you did a great job on it!! the beginning was a little slow, but man didi it pick up in the end!! i tjought the ...

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Dreams Tell Lies - Chapter Twelve

    Heyo!! i just read a chapter of your work and i hav to say bravo!! to tell you the truth,this is the 1st of your work i've actually read. i'm ...

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: terrorist?

    I've never been on a camel, I've never owned a nuclear weapon. I don't own a bulletproof vest, I don't bomb random communities. Yes I pray five times a day, ...

    Jun 16, 2011
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: KILL--contest entry

    Dude, all i have to say is WOW. you did an awesome job on this. there wasn't one moment when i was bored or anything. but i will say that ...

    Jun 15, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: the last words

    you poem made me feel... a little sad but at the same time made me smile. my fav part was Too late to speak, I'm growing weak, I must be ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Booty Shorts

    i find your poem to be very funnyand well written. the flow was nice and i like the part about the cellulite Please buy some decent clothing that's in your ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Goodbye, Love

    your poem was sweet as it was caring. i liked the promise you made at the end. But I'll always be waiting, your angel, your love forever. it almost made ...

    Jun 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Freckles

    damn boy yo make me wish i had freckles!! this is a sweet and beautiful. the flow was nice as was what u were using in comparison to her and ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Black Angel

    i agree with what they say. just stay true to urself and always look towards the light when u need it. and as for where ur poem belongs, i thnk ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Bisexual High School Love Quadrilateral

    to tell you the truth i thnk it's kind of bland. i mean yea, the story's there,but that's just it. i ddnt feel like it had any emotion in it. ...

    Jun 9, 2011


Well, the only way to start is by starting
— AvantCoffee