User avatar

Alice

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Mr. Perfect

    I walk through the hallways of my mundane high school, my best friend at my side. Jordan trailed off, not looking that worried. I laughed as we sat down at ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Secrets

    Hey! He was my best friend, and his happiness came before mine—self-sacrificing person that I am, I mused, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. I had helped him ...

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: ...

    Prok, First, thanks for the email about this, chances are I would have totally missed it without it. Now onto the matters at hand... "Someone's cooking," you say, and your ...

    May 25, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: My Immortal

    Heya, you gave this to me and critiqued something of mine so I figured it was only fair. nights when disturbance doesn’t come easily, Something about that just seems off ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Doll: Chapter Two

    You should have told him. No. Why? He would never understand. He loves you. He doesn’t know what they did to me. They’re gone now. They won’t hurt you anymore. ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Doll: Chapter One

    It made your blood run cold. "Your" should be "hers" I think. It was just a dream. It was just a dream. Saying it twice is repetitive, but if you ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Beginning ((part one of prologue))

    “Goodbye.” The single simple word, which should not have affected me in the least, caused my heart to give an unexpected lurch of pain, as I stared at the dangerous, ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: His

    Alirght right off the bat I'm going to say poetry's not my strong suit, but I'm going to give it my best shot. I liked this poem, its got the ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: ...

    Hi my single celled friend! I love your description in the first three sentences, I've only got one bone to pick with those ones. a depressing contrast of beauty and ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Without Him

    First thing I noticed: It's too repetitive for my liking, not only with the words but with how often you do the chorus. It should be spread out a little ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Sweetest Goodbye

    Twas too short, was it just one of those random inspiration things that if you forced more it would suck? (like many of mine?) For how long it is it's ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Joy Beyond Words

    I liked this, it had a good rythm and had good termonology. My only problem was it didn't do anything for me . Poetry is supposed to not only move ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: LOVE

    special and... and I know that You said and twice, it throws off the flow a tad I think. Do you see the trance that I am in? Sounds better ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Searching

    Okay the first thing I noticed when I opened this...I couldn't read it. It looks like jibberish! If it messes up, fix it. But from what I can see it ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: An Angel

    I liked it, its got a lot of potiental. I won't bore you with more of the grammer rubbish because I see that razor's taken care of that. The bone ...

    Feb 28, 2008


I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read in the train.
— Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest