User avatar

Alainna

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Death by Love

    Hello there. Your piece caught my eye yesterday and I read it but ran out of time to crit it. So here I am! First off, I think you have ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: You're on in Five

    Hey, sorry for the delay. Many technical difficulties and then just complete incompetence (on my part completely). Now that I'm here it seems that everyone else has beaten me to ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Encantado First Person Part2

    Heya, I'm here and I'm ready for part two! OK, this may sound annoying but for the purpose of posting on YWS, you may want to make these a bit ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Encantado First Person Part 1

    Hi, sorry for the delay. First off, I apologise if I repeat anything that the others have said - as they critiqued as attachments I have no idea what has ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Morning Tremors

    Hey, sorry for taking so long. I'm not too hot on critiquing poetry (as I said) but because you asked I'll try my best. Subject and Style I liked the ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Repercussions (Part Two of Two)

    Heya. First off, I enjoyed this part and I liked the fact that we get to see things from Sarah's point of view - I wasn't sure if we would. ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Repercussions (Part One of Two)

    I made it! Right, I don't want to go over any nit-picks that others have found so instead I'm just going to give you an overall review on characters and ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Other » General, General Re: The truth about shoes

    Hey Demeter! I definitely don't want to wear spinach-coloured granny slippers even though they'd felt good". I think that 'they'd felt good' is a bit confusing and just doesn't flow. ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Other » General, General Re: Dear Lover

    Hey Ink. First off, I liked the simplicity of this. It flowed well and the fact that it was short works to its advantage. I’d rather try than die. The ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Flying/ Random scene

    Hello there. This had a lot of lovely imagery and I could very easily imagine being there. She knew she was. But still she could still feel his rank breath, ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Untitled

    Hey there. A few things: she leaned back Capital 'C'. All she could think about is why she felt so miserable. 'Is' should be 'was'. I mean, she had a ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Painting

    I really liked this. I liked the way that you used the painting as a metaphor for the relationship and use of second person made the piece a lot more ...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: For all the Heathers...

    Hi there Alice! You have some good ideas and I like the concept of a friend who nothing seems to go right for. I agree with the previous critiquer when ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: My Prologue

    Hi there! First off, there is potential in your writing and you do have the beginnings of a fantasy novel here. Good start! And the powerful, delightful group who all ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: (RUNAWAY) Chapter One: Paralyzed * title subject to change

    Hey Camille, I made it after all!! First off, I really enjoyed this and I would very much like to be on the List. I liked the way you described ...

    Apr 21, 2008


Perfect kindness acts without thinking of kindness.
— Lao Tse