User avatar

Aedomir

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Diamond Ground

    Hey Fang! I feel it is my duty to give you a review, so I will, but I have noticed that you have equal reviews to submissions: please correct this ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Preface .

    Hello prefect! Nice to meet you, I'm Mark :-) I am sorry to say, but you have broken a rule on YWS: we do ask that you keep your review:submission ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: My Savior

    Hey! Why has no one reviewed this yet? I took a step into the sea and got on my knees and just felt the water seep through the clothing and ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Jane Toecup

    Hey! Enjoying YWS? I would just like to point out first the we do ask you to do two reviews for every submission you make, please correct this :-) Anyway: ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Heartbreak (deleted)

    Hello! My heart it beating through my chest, Nice idea... but a little 'done'. I reckon you could portray the same idea in a different form, with a few metaphors, ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Pure Prolouge

    Hello! Welcome to YWS! I am sorry to say, but YWS does requre that you do at least two reviews per submission, please correct this :wink: Because I am fantastic, ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Promises Not Kept (Part One of Three)

    Hello! I said I would get to it… The room is silent, the air so tense I nearly choke. Great opening line here. Perhaps an ‘and’ after the comma may ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Other » General, General Re: No Point, No Purpose, Just Ideas.

    Hey! I don't really know what it is, but interesting nevertheless. Genius is anything new. Cliché isn’t new, but at the same time it is. Oh the irony :wink: seriously ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Who You Are

    Hey! Mind if I take a look...? I thought not: I found that this just wasn't dramatic enough. By all means, repetition can be great, but not in this amount. ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Stubborn Lover

    Hey, welcome to the site! My stubborn lover, my mistress at heart she coxes me on when others would depart. I would put a comma after 'heart' and remove the ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Ignis Fatuus

    Hello! I am really sorry, but this is just too much. I mean, this is 10,000 words - I don't think anyone will be able to sit through this. I ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Cliche

    Hey! I must say, I found that very entertaining. The way you managed to poor in so much cliché stuff, and still keep me interesting was great. The last stanza ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Story Of Amanopalco

    Hello! Firstly before I get into the actual poem, I will say to to remember that just because it is the start of the line, you do not need to ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Your True Name

    Hey Jared! I think I checked this out a few days ago, but didn't have time to crit. Alright... Damned... so cold… almost gone. Dread spreading on. Lovely opening, not ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: They told me to

    Hi! :-) This is a very short piece, and I see it has already been reviewed to death with grammar, but I will just add my thoughts if you don't ...

    May 10, 2008


Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold