User avatar

AEChronicle

AEChronicle

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Sing for joy!

    "Love and loud laughter roll in the waves for all time. Why can't you hear it?" What a question. I think it's something all of us should be asking ourselves. ...

    Jan 31, 2014
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Historical Fiction Re: The Battle of Marathon, Pt. 5 The End

    Wow, this was great! Even better than the previous chapters! Whenever I heard about or read about this story in the history books, I never thought about the messenger being ...

    Jan 31, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Cold roads lead to dark places

    First off, this is nothing new, no offense. A lot of writers, especially young ones, always seem to write something like this, and there are a lot of people out ...

    Jan 31, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Everlasting Consort

    This poem was very good. I don't think this has anything to do with your message, but, "Alongside the king of the winged, mighty and high" When I read that ...

    Jan 31, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Bring me somewhere nice...

    This is a very beautiful poem. Who doesn't like going to "somewhere nice?" "Bring me somewhere nice, Where clouds are harmless cotton balls, Bring me somewhere nice, With soft ground ...

    Jan 29, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Looking Down

    This is vaguely reminiscent of "The Road Less Traveled By," which you may or may not have heard of, but it is one of the most quoted poems out there. ...

    Jan 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Untitled:Chapter 5

    The story is as interesting as it was for the first four parts. This works great as a foundation for a much more detailed book, so you have a good ...

    Jan 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: To Rise or Fall: Chapter 8

    I have not read any of the previous chapters. I always decide if I'm going to like a book by opening up to a random page and seeing if I'm ...

    Jan 29, 2014
  • Poetry » Action / Adventure, Realistic Re: The worst time to encounter an earthquake is when you are riding a bike.

    Lol, this is awesome! Especially because I can relate to the last line. As a poem goes, I am impressed by your use of words. Not only the extent of ...

    Jan 29, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: A rape story.

    First off, I can't say that I enjoyed the subject matter. Rape scenes are low on my list of favorite things to watch or read, so that turned me off ...

    Jan 29, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Horror Re: Nights in Whispers

    "She is gentle and fragile, But no one ever understands That her life hangs by a thread Breaking with each strand." How true this must be for so many people. ...

    Jan 29, 2014
  • Poetry » Culture, General Re: Warped Orange

    Wow, this was so cool. Not only is the subject matter interesting, as it has a sort of mystical, fantastical feel to it, but. right from the start, I started ...

    Jan 29, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: A million sorry hearts go sailing

    Wow. Hold on, I have to say it again. Wow. I was deeply moved and deeply impressed by this poem. Not only is the language and the rhythm wonderful, but ...

    Jan 28, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: An Old Tree Isn't Fragile

    This is a wonderful poem. "The leaves are soft waving the wind greets, Right under its umbrella is a world of mirth." The first lines seems like it should have ...

    Jan 28, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: The Accident

    ......How sad...... This is a very good short story, if I do say so myself. It's hard to cram enough detail into something like this to make it understandable and ...

    Jan 28, 2014


Gravity was a mistake.
— Till Nowak