Random avatar

200397

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Vindicated

    . Question, is this all? I think it is, because she throws herself off the edge. And it doesn't suck, ok?. It's really good. Aw, thanks! :) Um, that's all ...

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: No title yet: Actress meets guy on a bus

    Hey, Moonstar. I'm here as requested. Unfortunately, I have to say that I can only spot a few changes, like the extended acting scene. I'm still seeing a lack of ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: -Inconcessus- Twenty

    Yay, Ashley! :mrgreen: :smt038 :smt028 :smt041 :smt023 I think you can safely move on with the story with this as a revised chapter. It's much better; it doesn't reveal all ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Critically acclaimed book!

    Yeah, Ender's Game is chuck-full of action and crazy little psychotic kid behavior. But it's good. ~Sunny

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: -Inconcessus- Eleven

    Woo-hoo! Way to go Ashley!!! Fifty pages! Isn't it a great feeling when you find out your story is actually going somewhere? Congrats, and keep going! We're all here to ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    The Prophecy of the Stones... wasn't that written by a thirteen year old? Pft, yeah. And you could totally tell. It contained a lot of LoTR fantasy things and a ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Day All the Roses Died

    Beautiful. Original. Moving. Simple. Lovely. That is all I can say about this. ~Sunny

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: her rose colored lips

    I'll come back and review this when I have time, I promise! ~Sunny

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Ophelia's Death

    Thanks guys! I rewrote this and re-posted it as "I Will" under other fiction. I think it has improved a lot. :wink: ~Sunny

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Ghostly Aficionado chp 1

    Hey, Monstrar! I'll be back to read this later. I'm excited to critique it! ~Sunny

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Ghostly Aficionado

    “Theor…” Jason sounded farther away now. I was already descending the old rotten stairs down to the second floor and froze when I saw Daniel standing on the last step ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Like a Bullet to the Brain - One

    I'm back! It looks like you covered most of the errors. I'll just go back through to pick out anything I missed before. **Just so everyone knows, I have edited ...

    Jan 20, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I Will . . .

    So, pad it out. Let us explore her character somewhat more, maybe remembering the face of her lover/father and the choice--mention that. Mention forgiveness. I would if I could. Hamlet ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Silver Lining ch 1.4

    I do hope though that something important happens on this walk. Though I'm assuming something will. :oops: Oh, gosh! Am I really that bad at pacing? I guess you could ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Tonight

    Wow. Good work. I think Sonlen got all of the nit-picking done, and I think it'll be great when it's edited. ~Sunny

    Jan 10, 2009


[as a roleplayer is feeling sad about torturing her characters] GrandWild: "You're a writer, dear. Embrace it."
— GrandWild