User avatar

13timmy24

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Poetry is... v.2

    Well anyone who couldn't conceive this probably isn't a very good critic. I loved the concept, I admit this won't be much of a review, but I feel compelled to ...

    Aug 18, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Blank Memories?

    There seemed to be quite a bit of talk about respiration there eh? It seemed a bit overdone in that area in my opinion, it seemed too rough, especially "Inhaling ...

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: as

    Life goes on, as do we Losing and gaining family Friends, enemies, often they blend Nothing ' s the same from start to end Learning’s constant, changes nigh From when ...

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Just Your Fan

    When I saw your face in this magazine 8 My heart leapt with joy 5 At first I thought that this might be so unreal 11 But my heart went ...

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Heaven's Playground

    At first I didn't quite understand what this poem was about as I read through it, but in the last stanza, it all came together, and made complete sense, and ...

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: death

    I love the subject and perspective, but poetry is taking something like what you've written above and stating it eloquently, and making it flow. I really hope to see a ...

    Aug 10, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I can't stop you now.

    I whole-heartedly agree with galerius. Love poems are so cliche, everyone wants to say something, but unless you can do it in a way that other people want to read, ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: The Catechism: A short essay on the belief of God

    *This is my first topic in Non-fiction. Just say that i got inspired to write this from various influences Part I: the Clockmaker “I cannot imagine how the clockwork of ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: We Have Nothing to Fear

    When It's hard trying to press on, And impossible to go back ; Give all you have to holding true, And do not let yourself slack. This didn't quite seem ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Love is a tough bitch

    Uhh, wow... This is kinda messy... Love is a very cliche topic, first of all... Not many people enjoy love poems as much anymore... Second of all, the flow and ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Ever lasting Heart-beat

    We walk on our eternal home. We feel as though we will one day live beneath it. You will. It’s easy to live underneath. Yet it’s difficult for those who ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Just Leave.

    Alright I don't care how Matt Daemon spelled his name, or whoever came up with that word... It sounds like it should be spelled demon, go read a bible... an ...

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: untitled- this piece needs critique! very badly!

    Hi there! Well, like you said, this could use some critique, but the point of a critique isn't to make your story better. The point of a critique is to ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Demon Book

    This seems more like something that would have use as a book than a poem, better copyright the idea quick ;P Punctuation is always an issue in poetry, but don't ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: On saying good-bye

    I disagree with the critics on this.. Sometimes poetry is supposed to be a pathway to the soul. What do you think happened before this? Can't you put yourself in ...

    Jan 9, 2010


constant state of confuzzle
— Quillfeather