User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Sun Prophet

    sorry but i gotta ask & it looks like this thread is the place 2 do it... is it true that in america, the letter 'Z' is pronounced 'zee' & ...

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Battle

    i got a Q 4 u if u dont mind... what is a draconian?!? i think maybe u shud try readin ur poem aloud 2 c which lines shud maybe ...

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Something I wrote in class

    Hey, thanks everyone for all the comments! I'm going to go look at other people's stuff now... (realised I haven't commented as much as I could have done...)

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Gates

    Okay, well, I've thought of the next verse so here's the updated version for you all. stars whispered, gates closed. fear mounted, as red sun rose. a new day dawned, ...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A Girl Dies in Boston

    i agree when u say freestyle is gud 2 try... until recently i only wrote poems using freestyle... it means u dont have 2 worry bout rhyming so u can ...

    Nov 22, 2004
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Gates

    Thanks! Still thinking about what to put next...

    Nov 22, 2004
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: untitled

    thx! its really weird 4 me 2 write sumthin like this - normally all of my poems r really depressin... :roll:

    Nov 22, 2004
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: School aka Prison

    sorry if i sound stupid but what is KND??... and is a cell phone the same as a mobile?

    Nov 16, 2004
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: School aka Prison

    sorry if i sound stupid but what is KND??...

    Nov 16, 2004
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, General Re: Oh Gray Threads!

    i like it! weird thing 2 write bout tho!!! :D

    Nov 16, 2004
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Gates

    I want to add a couple more verses but I've got to think about it more... (it's meant to be the history of my story) I'll post it again once ...

    Nov 16, 2004


Who knows anything about anyone, let alone themselves.
— Hank Green