User avatar

*DaughteroftheMoon*

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Prologue: Here Comes Goodbye

    Here is the review you asked for. :) Characters: We the readers can get most of Maria's emotion, but I would like to see more of Jon Doe's side and ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Rules don't exist

    I don't think its true, yet of course it may be since truths are just truths to those whom believe I like these lines for some odd reason. They drew ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The way

    I will try to help this poem. It was as said before murdered with the redundancy. It became difficult to read and, well it messes majorly with the flow of ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Sweet lies

    Okay, as i was reading it I also got the same impression. This is a cliche, love you so much, I hope we get another chance poem. Its teenage love ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Save a life.

    This to me, looks more like lyrics. In fact I think taht it would be better as a song. I do think that you could add some more imagery and ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Darkness

    Okay so heres your review: Diction: This cursed side of me I hate so bad. For me in this state is sad. Try not to use words like bad and ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I lose

    I have remembered to half forget, That saying that so loud leaves one a target. For yelling, and hitting, or simply ones bidding, To catch you off guard while you're ...

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: When The World Melts Away

    Imagery: You have some really good imagery in this poem. And some really good metaphors. You are definately not lacking in that department. Your inagery makes the poem even more ...

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I hate the way...

    Okay, there is too much repitition in this poem. I really don't like it. I would suggest that you change the sentance structure. It makes the poem extremely boring. I ...

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: An Ode to Google

    This gave me a laugh and was quite true. Although, I wouldn't imagine anyone really giving this a review. If you want a line by line of course and you ...

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Thorn on the Rose

    When I was reading your poem, I noticed that a few lines seemed cliche to me. Hopefully you know what I am talking about? This rain cloud over my head ...

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Have An Ice Day

    Slowly nestling against white fluff. A flash of icicles. Or maybe they were claws? No Kilimanjaro this time – the heat of Savannah is too far away. But maybe after ...

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: my heart

    First off, I have to say, that I find this poem is quite cliched. The whole idea of it anyways. You didn't force this poem to rhyme which is great, ...

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Emma Hereford- Chapter I Part I

    Characters: When reading this story, your character seemed a bit robotic. There was really no emotion to them. Nothing that makes me attached to them, or feel sympathy. I want ...

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Afraid to Die

    I had a few nickpicky line that I thought could have been worded better. Here they are: The blood is dry and it sometimes falls off in flakes. It could ...

    Jan 11, 2009


All we can do is our best, and hope that it was enough.
— CandyWizard