love exists

by diphylleia

-

You know that feeling when you watch a movie talking about a love story, and you just like it very much ?

I have this theory of the existence of love forever, since the creation of this whole magnificent universe; it sounds weird but, I have not being with someone in a relationship, in a serious one where I really loved the other side , but I had 7 fake relationships and that's embarrassing because I feel like I am punished and that's why all the boys I loved, doesn't love me back.

I see it funny.. But it's not. I mean that's what happening all the time, whether you become the lover, or the loving.

And when it happens in the same time, I believe that's the real love.

Movies always remind us that there still a love behind, in front and beside everything, as books do, as tales do.. There is this caption who says: '' Love is who come to us, not the opposite '' ( I hope wrote it right ). I think it's true, love come to us and remind us that he still here for us, love come to us through movies, books, eyes, skies, sea, colors, feelings, words, people... we don't have to do an effort to have love, because in the end, he will find a way to our hearts.

We just have to believe..

suggest to me some movies

XOXO

Fri May 15, 2020 2:58 am
sulagna says...

I would suggest u dramas instead of movies!
if u want to know then reply ...
well great job...i loved ur writting piece...and I hope i would also adopt some of ur skills

ShallowHouse wrote a review...

Hi, Diphylleia!

I'm digging this so much! I love that you're giving me thoughts I've never stopped to think about and that's amazing.

With that said, at a technical standpoint... I believe you can improve upon some things but I've said all of those in your previous piece!

I very much know the feeling of loving too much and realize it was so one sided. I know the feeling of seeing a couple walking in the streets and I say to myself "I wish I had that kind of relationship." I may be misinterpreting your message but yeah... You're right. We just have to wait for that special someone right?

Oh and if you're looking for movies... How about Last Christmas? That movie was really good in my opinion!

All in all, you've done a really great job and I hope to see more from you and to see you keep improving! Go get 'em, tiger!

Wishing you the best,
ShallowHouse

diphylleia says...

Hi ShallowHouse !
thank you for the motivation, you really made my day !
It's totally right what you said. sometimes I think and say to myself that I am perfect that's why I need none to love me, well it works from time to time..
about the suggestion, I will watch it soon ^^
wishing you the best too

Elinor wrote a review...

Hi diphylleia!

Welcome to YWS! My name is Elinor, and I wanted to welcome you to YWS! I hope you're enjoying your time here thus far. I thought I would drop by to give your essay a quick review. I enjoyed that it was short and sweet and to the point. I also like the image from To All The Boys I've Loved Before at the beginning. I haven't seen the second movie, is it any good?

My biggest challenge with your piece is not with the essay itself, but in terms of how it's constructed. Firstly, it shouldn't be centered, but left aligned like a normal essay. Also, I think it can be more concise in general. Take, for example, your first sentence.

You know that feeling when you watch a movie talking about a love story, and you just like it very much?

I like what you're saying here, but I definitely think it could be cut down to more aptly say what you want to say. You don't need "movie talking about a love story", you could just say, "You know that feeling when you watch a romance movie"... or something like that.

I have this theory of the existence of love forever, since the creation of this whole magnificent universe; it sounds weird but, I have not being with someone in a relationship, in a serious one where I really loved the other side, but I had 7 fake relationships and that's embarrassing because I feel like I am punished and that's why all the boys I loved, doesn't love me back.

So this whole paragraph is one run on sentence, and I definitely think you should break it up into multiple sentences. I get really confused as to what you're trying to say in the part I've bolded. I get what you mean with being in seven fake relationships, but you could say something to the effect of "I thought I was in love many times, and every time..." The number matters less, just that it's happened over and over.

I like that you still believe in true love. I've had not quite the same experience as you but I've felt jaded for my own reasons. However, I know amazing love stories of real people that make me believe it's real. Maybe there's a similar real story from your life you could share?

Anyway, I like what you're trying to do here, and think it has potential.

Hope this helps! Keeps writing. :D

Cheers,
Elinor

diphylleia says...

Hi Elinor !!
I really appreciate every word in your review, thank you thank you thank you
for the movie of all the boys that I loved before, I really want from you to watch itt, it is amazing ! keep my secret : I wrote this writing directy after watching it :)

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.
— Voltaire