STEELMAN 1.0

by crazybanana505

What h-happened to New York city i-it b-blew up. It's my birthday it's my birthday it's my birthday what's this it says open before school from dad to Owen wow it's a costume for Halloween since we never got one for me. Does it got metal on it if so it's really hot i'm already sweating and it's only been a minute. Okay time for school now why am i so slow finally i'm on the bus lets go to first period at the very top of the school. What's that say wear a costume at your own risk wonder what that means beats me i’ll just go inside any way hi mr.Burger cool costume thanks do i look like a burger? You do because your costume is literally a burger. Ring ring that's the bell everyone sit down so i can take the attendance and watch the morning announcements Steely turkey ha ha ha that's a detention Steely who cares no one does Steely that's a whole year detention Steely Time for math ha ha ha clap clap clap nice performance leave STEELY! Ok yeesh Owen yes nice steel costume oh thanks. Time for some math everyone pull out your chromebook you have 11,000 assignments to do right now only at school, what how are we supposed to do that much in 45 minutes. 100% is everything correct 99 below is 0% also known as an f --- is that even possible now it is. What ugh why! No talking get your work done 40 minutes later times up i'm finally done alright whos done just you Owen hope it's correct though.

Finally schools over for a very long time because it just ended for summer vacation or i don't really know what this vacation is called but school is over blasters are ready WAIT WHAT! What do you mean blasters are ready because there's a bad guy right in front of you oh that's just my friend and how are you even talking right because your father programmed me. Really that's cool yeah i know thank you for putting me on your welcome i guess. Well there are so many evil engineers and evil scientists around the whole entire world. I'm at home need new proper parts shutting down no don't shut down not now what parts do i need i know i need magnesium and steel but where will i get that stuff oh i know Mark industries. Hello this is Mark industries how can i help you can i have some magnesium and steel please ok here is some magnesium and steel that will be for free few thank you your welcome. Time for my secret lair tzzt tzzt ok done is that a rocket cool kablewy what had happened to maryland it had blew up! Gotta get out of here lets hope is that a research station. Ok I need volcanic rocks just where can i get it from in the basement of the facility oh right it's right under me. It's really hot in here oh there's the volcanic rocks i'm wearing gloves now i'm finished why is there another rocket kablewy w-what happened to New York city it b-blew up. TO BE CONTINUED

Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:22 pm
Necromancer14 wrote a review...

Well! This was very interesting.

The idea of a robot that seems to have ADHD and absent-mindedly watches cities getting nuked is very interesting.

"11,000 assignments to do right now only at school, what how are we supposed to do that much in 45 minutes. 100% is everything correct 99 below is 0% also known as an f"

Haha, this was an interesting take on a robot's school. "Chromebook?" awesome.

"maryland it had blew up!"

it's "blown" not "blew" in this context.

a chromebook is a laptop and this was a story from my fith grade class that i have not edited its the original story.

and thanks for the advice

Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:23 pm
AsterakiVrochi wrote a review...

"What h-happened to New York city i-it b-blew up"
The author starts with some prominent foreshadowing, immediately hooking in the readers with just a SINGLE line (At least, I think it is?), Amazing!

The plot sounds exactly like something taken out of a twelve year old's fever-dream, and the complete lack of space between sentences, and commas gives this piece a very expeditious pacing. It's hard to read, I'll admit, but it's also kinda interesting in it's own way.
The way the writer clearly isn't afraid of writing something completely absurd- is pretty refreshing!

I'm looking forward to reading STEELMAN 2.0.

Thanks!!!!!. I did this for a school writing piece and didn't change a single word from it and I will be creating a STEELMAN 2.0.

We are not to simply bandage the wounds of victims beneath the wheels of injustice, we are to drive a spoke into the wheel itself.
— Dietrich Bonhoeffer