z

Young Writers Society


E - Everyone

Happy Friendship

by classicdreams


I find soon a happy smile for a little while,

Because dark clouds do I erase with the

Happy smile on my little face,

I sing a song and all my fears disappear,

When I'm happy I like to sing with you

my dear,

Because a smile is near when I find

not a single tear,

When I'm down and out and I got

nothing to talk about,

I'm searching for a little friend and

there it is : my smile,

Because our friendship is makingĀ 

me happy for a little while.


By: Meg.


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
23 Reviews


Points: 0
Reviews: 23

Donate
Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:10 am
Bhaavya Singh wrote a review...



Hello classicdreams!
Your poetry has a deep emotion and value hidden inside, it was a Lovely subject for a poem. The way it went on was amazing and I had a smile on my face after reading this. It was beautiful, the way you expressed smile as a friend.
But why you named it 'happy friendship'? The title is nice and also very catchy, but I couldn't correlate it with the poem.
Overall it was a great piece! Keep on the good work, Good luck!




User avatar
37 Reviews


Points: 300
Reviews: 37

Donate
Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:46 am
demoncat wrote a review...



Hello this is demoncat here to review your poem.

So I really think this is adorable. And I know this is unrelated but you profile pic is that cute little duck. And like I seen that and it made me think of a cute little duck reading this. Or just like saying it. And that thought made me laugh alittle. And this poem in general just makes me so happy. It's like an instant smile when I read it. Like those weird patches in doctor who that make you have an instant emotion. That's what this is. This is an instant smile patch. Please write more I really loved this and would definitely read more. It is literally so cute.




User avatar
13 Reviews


Points: 966
Reviews: 13

Donate
Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:20 am
View Likes
riancarthy wrote a review...



Hey! What brought me to this poem as I was scrolling was the title. I thought "Happy Friendship" brought me in as it is a nice, friendly, warm title. I loved the concept of the poem and it had me with beaming smile the whole way through. The whole poem I thought had a nice structure to it and the only thing that caught my eye as a mistake was the "dissapear" but that is a tiny error that can be fixed in a matter of seconds. I thoroughly enjoyed it and please, continue to make people smile! All the very best @classicdreams.


-@riancarthy






Hey thankyou ,kind from you too. This review made me smile also, nice to hear from you :)

Bye; Meg.



riancarthy says...


No prob,
Just doing my job ;)



User avatar
386 Reviews


Points: 27684
Reviews: 386

Donate
Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:58 pm
View Likes
Dossereana wrote a review...



Hi @classicdreams I am here to do a review. So I sure this with your name and thought I must read it. It was also because of the lovely title you have for it as well.

I find soon a happy smile for a little while,

Because dark clouds do I erase with the

Happy smile on my little face,
I love these three lines they just fit so well to gather, there a great images flying though my head with this poem and its really nice.

I sing a song and all my fears dissapear,
for some resson I just feel like this line is very true I do this for real. also small spelling mistake here.

Change dissapear> it to disappear, that was just a small thing I sure I make a lot of spelling mistakes when I write so don't feel bad about that.

Because our friendship is making

me happy for a little while.
Lovely ending to three beautiful lines hear. I really liked this poem I would describe it as this honey with tea because it goes nicely together, well your poem goes very nicely together with every line. It was very sweat like honey, and it was very lite and lovely to smell and taste like tea.

So that is all that I can say. I hope this was not to harsh if it was then pleas forgive me. So keep up the great poem writing. I look forward to hearing more from you.
I hope you have a great Day/Night :D

@Dossereana Out In The Sky Of Reviews

Sweet Welcome To YWS, Congrats On Posting Your First Work On The Site






@Dossereana thankyou for the review :) and thanks for the welcome ,kind from you.

Bye: Meg.



Dossereana says...


You are very welcomed Meg.
Doss says that you are a very nice dream to have. :)





Well thankyou @Dossereana :)




Ogres are like onions.
— Shrek