- When you're leaving, there is a boat down by the ocean. Sarah’s dad said.
- And Twiki, you watch her! Don`t let her get in danger, and not yourself either.
- Yes, I will chief. They hugged, and went down to the ocean
.- This is the start of a new chapter. Twiki said
- Yes, it is.
Suddenly Sarah turned around and ran back to their house. She took the map and the compass with her.
Then they drew over the ocean, and waved to the people of Tahi
. - There is no turning back now. Twiki said with a strong voice.
- No, it's not.
When they came to the main land they hid the boat between some bushes.
- I am sorry Twiki, but I don`t think they have talking animals here.
- What! Does that mean that I am not allowed to talk, for 40 days?
- No, you can talk when you are completely sure that we're alone.
- Okey, thats fine. Twiki said. What were they going to do now, Sarah thought.
- Actually I don`t think they even have little pink bunny’s as pet`s. Sorry Twiki.
- It`s okey. Twiki said with disappointment in his voice. Sarah hid him in her jacket so that he could see a little
.- Let`s go to a shop so I can get a bike or something.
- Pllliingelliingelliiiing. the doorbell too the bike shop rang.
- Hello, how may I help you? said the woman behind the disk.
- I would like to get a bike.Sarah said as friendly as she could.
- Would you like one of these? They have abasket in the front where you can have your luggage.
- Oh, that`s perfect. Thank you.
- Your welcome, would you like to pay with cash or credit card? she asked.
- Cash, Sarah said, while she taking out the money from her bag.
- Thank you, have a nice day!
- you too, good bye!Sarah went out with the bike and put the luggage into the basket in front.
- She was nice, don`t you think? Twiki asked.
- We are on the street Twiki, be quiet.
- Oops sorry, my mouth is closed from now on.
- Good. They both laughed a little. Sarah started cycling down the street, and she could feel the wind through her hair.
When she cycled down the road she saw a lot of different types of shop's. The food market, a hair dresser, a book store and a clothes store.
After a while had they come to a little lake, but instead of driving around it, Sarah cycled over a little rock and pour out in the lake. Sarah just fell on the edge of the lake and got the bike out on the ground again. Then Twiki jumped out of the pocket and said to Sarah: "Well that was a traumatic experience! What's next?" But before Sarah could answer him, he said fussy: "See! See! There is a girl on the other side of the lake! It looks like she is lying on the water!" "Yes! Now jump into my pocket again and I'll drive over there." Twiki got into Sarah's pocket and she cycled around the lake.