Sarah, her parents and the village people were dancing around and having fun. But where was Twiki? He was going into Sarah`s cabin and were searching for something, but for what? He was of course looking for the mystery box!
He opened it and he saw a...
- Twiki! What are you doing? I missed you at the party. Why are you in my room anyway?
- N-no ehh... re-as-son, I jus...
- What is behind you back? Let me see.
- No, eh... it`s your.. eh... birthday present.
- So? Todays my birthday... .
- You're eh... getting it later.
- Oh, okay. But are you coming with me back to the party?
- Yeah, sure. I will be out in a minute.
- Okay, see ya. Sarah said as she walked out of the room.
Twiki gently put the box where it was, and walked out of the room. All he could think about was that he couldn’t remember what was in the box because Sarah scared him when she suddenly came in.
The morning after, Sarah woke up with a smile on her face. She was very happy, 'cause she could go out and see the world. She opened the box and found a compass and a map. She was thrilled over the things and couldn’t wait to explore the world! She went to wake up Twiki, and told him what a wonderful day it was. Twiki was already awake. He wanted cherries, you now the ones that Sarah promised he would get. For breakfast it was an old tradition that the day after a birthday they would make her her favorite meal. Sarah`s favorite was waffles with fresh berries and chocolate sauce, so that`s what she got.
Under the breakfast Sarah`s mom said :
- Since you are going on your chief trip we have a little gift for you. and It's the same gift your dad got for his chief trip, her mom said.
Sarah opened the gift and found a wallet filled with dollars so she would have money for the trip, there was also a journal so she could write down everything that happens, and a little box filled with paper and envelope’s, three pencils and a roll with stamps so she could write to them and tell how it was.
- Thank you! Sarah said.
- Oh honey, you don’t have to thank us, the only thing that matters is that you take care of yourself and continue to be the girl you've always been. her mom said with tears in her eyes.